• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will enhancing break crafted item 100% if > 500 intensity

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i were to craft an armor piece and imbue it so it has 500 imbuing intensity. Will enhancing this item result in breaking this item 100% of the time or does intensity not matter when enhancing, apart from making it more difficult to successfully do so?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't so much the overall intensity as much as the individual intensity of each property. Example- you reforge something and it's only property is 140 luck. You enhance it with a material to add 40 luck. It's going to break.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill give you a perspective on enhancing without the forged metal tool..
When I craft luck suits. I stockpile all pcs with under 150 luck till I have 100 total pcs and then I enhance with spined..
Out of every 100 pcs I usually end up with around 5ish that do not break.
They kind of force you to buy the forged metal tool for cash when it comes to enhancing..
Its insane how low of a chance you have when enhancing without the tool.