• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wild tigers

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been playing around with tigers lately and was wondering if anybody else has some experience with them.

I have yet to see a tiger better than 3.9...
When loring tigers I usually ignore dex and skills. dex will train up to 125 anyway and skills will train to gm easily as well.
So high hp, str, int and resists is what I'm looking for.
I always assumed high int was needed for special moves and I want the tiger to do his special move where he lowers physical resist as much as possible.

Pets DO use mana for special moves, right?

Yesterday I was testing my tiger in doom and something strange happened. I was in the middle of fighting the dark father, when suddenly a Myrmidex mound formed right next to me and I was ambushed by a group of Myrmidex warriors. I have never seen this happen before and assumed it had to do with the tiger I was using...has anyone else experienced something like this?