• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wild Bill's Shield from Lord Martel Nevarre

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have it? Or does anyone know if it survived the Idoc and now is in someone's collection. I was looking to get it back if possible. I open my three accounts looking for it. You can find my houses east of Umbra. Thanks

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you back roaming the lands Wild Bill. Unfortunately, I have never seen any items from that event on vendors. You might check in-game with Veronica Mars as his guild tends to be at most IDOCs and he does hold onto character specific items for people.

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is UMP doing these days, anyone left in the guild? I havent heard a word in the alliance since I been back. Does Mars come here on the boards?

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UMP is still around. You can find folks more often on weekends but there are a couple that are around during the week as well. If you holler on general chat, you can usually find one of us. There's Friday hunts and Saturday EM events where you can usually find us running around as well. I am not sure who might still be in your alliance as I have not seen MHC or HH tags in some time.

I don't think Mars looks at the boards but I know he watches general chat and you can probably leave messages at his vendor mall too (SE corner of Luna).

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still here. Alliance chat is a ghost town when ever I an on.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey, that shield is locked down on the roof of the auction house in luna. 1st house out the east side of the bank. Tycolby candle of love is there also.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BILL!!!!

I've been away from the game (and on hiatus from Stratics) for about a year because of personal health and family health issues (remember that brother that caused me no end of grief? He's pushing up daisies from the lowest pit of hell now).

I'm SLOWLY trying to get back into playing, when I can find time (after moving my mother and myself after the brother died, I've had to help 2 more friends move). I'd really like to play more when I can actually have people to play with.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OH, and I managed to get some of the stuff from your IDOCs, as did several of the others, but some of them disappeared before I had to take a break from their own health issues (some of our friends had problems worse than mine, and mine almost killed me - BP 250/140 isn't fun).

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have it? Or does anyone know if it survived the Idoc and now is in someone's collection. I was looking to get it back if possible. I open my three accounts looking for it. You can find my houses east of Umbra. Thanks
Hey man. I personally grabbed your shield from your idoc. At the time, I wasn't playing very frequently and, I think Julia Rivenmyst was there. A bunch of us talked for quite awhile before the house fell. It was obvious that Julia wanted the shield and some skull to hold so that she could return them. When the house fell, I was lucky enough to snag the shield -- the only item I tried to grab. But I gave it to Julia for safekeeping until your return. Shortly thereafter I was essentially away from the game for a bit and did not hear of any health issues. When I returned, I tried to remember who I gave the shield to and was thinking it was Thalia, but your post makes me think it was actually Julia. I hope you are able to get it and your candle from the luna house. It sounds like her house may have fallen and the shield passed to the luna home owner. I hope the house owner is merely holding it for you. Good luck.

Darius Bloodbain

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hope you can get it back from the house owner. At least you know where it is now and it didnt decay in
the idoc. on a different note,
I will have to hand it to Mars, as someone said in an earlier post. He holds on to other players personal
stuff he finds, and gives it back to them if they return. A few weeks ago, a Keep went idoc and fell. A bout an
hour and a half after the fall, the house owner logged in where the idoc was about to be wrapped up. He had been having personal issues, and had just remembered to check his account, and was just a little late by time he got
things straightened out. Mars gave the guy back all the stuff that Him and his guild personally had picked up
and helped the guy with replacing the the house and getting the stuff back in it.
I personally think that speaks high of his character.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally keep all real soul stones and personal bless deeds .. In deed form or on an item....

FRAGS i keep a month... Bless deeds and full stones perm.

Ill put up what I have soon. I even buy items with bless deeds on them.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a bunch of Bill's stuff and a few other guild members' items that Arwen and I saved from the IDOCs (remember all those Copper BODs, Bill?).

Wildbill_of_LA

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks everyone for the saves. I will try to be back this week. Hey Gam good to hear you are recovering. Thank you . All you guys are great!!!