• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wii Fitness

S

Steveo

Okay so I finally got lucky and went into a local target and they had 1 Wii left so I went and found the nearest clerk and said I want it. Well I had my daughter and wife with me so of course had to get a few games. SO I let my daughter pick out a few then my wife was aksing about the wii fit. The store clerk did not know much about it but he said they cant keep them in stock. DOes anyone have the fit and if you do is it worth the money to preorder? I still like my Rockband and Mario and Sonic olympics which is my daughters by the way. * I had no influence at all when she was picking this game out*;)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen it, it looks kinda cool. People have stated than you can do almost all of the excercises without it, but it's cool in a sense that it instructs you how to do them. Ahh It's like $70, but I might get one eventually to check it out.

S

Steveo

Ahh It's like $70, but I might get one eventually to check it out.
Thats not bad. I was thinking it was like $149 or along those lines. I think I seen it advertise for that but I bet it was some sort of bundle package

S

Sheriff Tricky

I have it but have not had the chance to use it yet. Will hopefully set it up in the next few days.

L

Little Sadie

I got bored with it pretty quickly. I like getting my exercise at the gym. Just more fun there. My neighbor has it too and she too doesn't use it anymore. All our kids like it though and get a kick out of beating each others records.