• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wife and I Looking for solid Active guild

AkashaA|B

Visitor
We have played UO for many many years but havent been on OSI for over 10. Just came back to OSI because private servers are too low population these days. Have a lot to learn about expansions since SE. But are both adept UO players in general. I am a fairly accomplished PvPer over the years however, I feel like Id like to learn the game and what weve missed before really delving deeper into PvP again.

Some of my history would be

Started on Atlantic in T2A and was obviously a complete newb. Never PvPed at all. Moved to Baja , and started to PvP. Joined Lords of Death for awhile until I moved to Siege Perilous. That is where I first used the name Akasha. At first on SP, I was solo but eventually joined Undead Lords (UDL) whom I stayed with for 12 years throughout many games. When UDL left UO, I remained and moved to Lake Austin when it opened up and formed A|B which was a very large spawning/PvP guild. After LA became stale, I took the best of my guild and returned to Siege. After half a year or so , is when I started playing private servers. Ive played AoS private servers for the past couple years but each of them always ends up with like 30 actives and thats not what Im looking for.

So if you want to help teach some adept experienced UO players about the last few expansions, add a couple mature players, one whom would eventually become a fairly decent PvPer again, then hit me up.

Discord channel for guild would be a huge plus. Thanks in advance.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome back Akasha. I doubt I can teach you much about PvP as I never will come near your level. There are not much PvP on Siege at the moment. We have HI-5, who are a group of old Siege PvP'ers and Atlantic PvP'ers and we have Max Blackoaks alliance, who are only group that seem willing to fight HI-5. Then we have a large PvM alliance lead by GIL, they do have a few PvP'ers but i only willing to fight in no loot events like our sundays VvV battles.
I still try to PvP and do have a few members who try too, but we plain sucks.
You should look at UO Siege Perilous, if you read this NEWS - EM Event - October 26th thread, you get a feeling of how bad the PvP status are on Siege.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
We have played UO for many many years but havent been on OSI for over 10. Just came back to OSI because private servers are too low population these days. Have a lot to learn about expansions since SE. But are both adept UO players in general. I am a fairly accomplished PvPer over the years however, I feel like Id like to learn the game and what weve missed before really delving deeper into PvP again.

Some of my history would be

Started on Atlantic in T2A and was obviously a complete newb. Never PvPed at all. Moved to Baja , and started to PvP. Joined Lords of Death for awhile until I moved to Siege Perilous. That is where I first used the name Akasha. At first on SP, I was solo but eventually joined Undead Lords (UDL) whom I stayed with for 12 years throughout many games. When UDL left UO, I remained and moved to Lake Austin when it opened up and formed A|B which was a very large spawning/PvP guild. After LA became stale, I took the best of my guild and returned to Siege. After half a year or so , is when I started playing private servers. Ive played AoS private servers for the past couple years but each of them always ends up with like 30 actives and thats not what Im looking for.

So if you want to help teach some adept experienced UO players about the last few expansions, add a couple mature players, one whom would eventually become a fairly decent PvPer again, then hit me up.

Discord channel for guild would be a huge plus. Thanks in advance.
Hello ... and welcome back to Ultima Online and Stratics!

First let me say, if you have any questions or need any help here on Stratics, please send me either a PM or an ICQ message (number is in my signature). Same goes for any in-game help or questions you may have that you can find answers to on these forums.

Second, the guild I am in, United We Fight! [UWF], is the biggest guild not just on Atlantic but on Ultima Online. We have a dedicated TeamSpeak channel (similar to discord) that is open to all members. While we are mainly a Trammel / PVM guild, we do have several people (such as myself), that will do Fel spawns almost on a nightly basis and some PVP.

We have a lot of very helpful players in the guild who will help get you set up with some gear, and discuss any in-game topics you're curious about. One of our returning members, @Teslawear , can attest to this. :)

We do a guild hunt every night at 9pm EST that all guild members are welcome to attend, and we generally will have people doing stuff in game at all hours of the day and night. We are a mature guild that doesn't tolerate any trolling or the PVP smacktalk that goes beyond the pale, but we have a fun group that shows up on a regular basis in our TS server.

More information about UWF can be found here: United We Fight [UWF]

We also have our own website you can register for located here: www.UWF.rocks

Please let me know if you have any questions, and either send me a PM or ICQ message in the mean time if you would like to meet up in game and have an emissary invite you to the guild.

Best of luck!!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello, I am just a nobody basically on Atlantic but UWF is a great guild for a lot of great activety,,,,joined them some time back and tho I am not real active on Atlantic (I'm from Catskills) I do try to pop on Atl. here and there and build my character. UWF have been very very helpful and are wonderful people. However a friend On Cats has me starting a character on Seige and boy is it tough there ...lol. Nice tho to kinda go back to old school ways, makes one appreciate other servers

Hello, I am just a nobody basically on Atlantic but UWF is a great guild for a lot of great activety,,,,joined them some time back and tho I am not real active on Atlantic (I'm from Catskills) I do try to pop on Atl. here and there and build my character. UWF have been very very helpful and are wonderful people. However a friend On Cats has me starting a character on Seige and boy is it tough there ...lol. Nice tho to kinda go back to old school ways, makes one appreciate other servers
Siege wasn't that bad back in the day, but it's all about your support there. Sadly there's not much of an active population now, so the ruleset is kinda screwed because of that. Although I will always have a place in my heart for Siege, sadly it's time has passed.