• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why we don't have colour slime?

L

LadyArden

I know! If we aren't going to get all the events the American shards do, can't we get the Asian shard events? There are many Asian players on Oce. Asia-Pacific anyone? I'd like colored slimes please? Pretty please?

F

Fink

I know! If we aren't going to get all the events the American shards do, can't we get the Asian shard events? There are many Asian players on Oce. Asia-Pacific anyone? I'd like colored slimes please? Pretty please?
The Asian events/seers are an entity unto themselves, they also get special promotions and such that none of the rest do.

That said, coloured slimes? We have those in swamps, ya? Are these an event item/spawn?

S

Starla

The colour slimes in Japanese and Korean shards allow you to dye cloth and clothings with unqiue colours, i.e. AOS invul blue. The events are on right now and details were posted on rares collector forum. So don't go paying insane amount for any bright coloured robes/elf robes.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there you go. We dont have colored slimes cos EA doesnt give a crap about us, only the asian shards.

Did you know that they still have EM's and weekly events! Farking crap!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The colour slimes in Japanese and Korean shards allow you to dye cloth and clothings with unqiue colours, i.e. AOS invul blue. The events are on right now and details were posted on rares collector forum. So don't go paying insane amount for any bright coloured robes/elf robes.
This event has been held on only Japanese shards.
I'm posting this event's info everyday, check it out ! :)
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=5357

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want this event live on oceania. i wonder if we all protest we might be able to get it? or do u think the population isnt big enough?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think its a matter of that. Its done because the asian run shards might as well be a complete different UO to ours. They have their own GM's they have their own EM's they have their own forums, they have their own phone centre.... need i say more.

F

Fink

I want this event live on oceania. i wonder if we all protest we might be able to get it? or do u think the population isnt big enough?
Let me save us some time..

EA: "There is nothing stopping you from transferring your characters to an Asian shard, aside from the obvious language barrier and ping issue. However, as Electronic Arse is not legally liable for your geographic location or linguistics, kindly go suck an egg."

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me save us some time..

EA: "There is nothing stopping you from transferring your characters to an Asian shard, aside from the obvious language barrier and ping issue. However, as Electronic Arse is not legally liable for your geographic location or linguistics, kindly go suck an egg."

QFT and funnyness