Why shouldn't we consider a 2nd char slot?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously?

• Yes, I want a 2nd char slot and it would expand my interest in this shard

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • No I do not want one because this is Siege

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2008
Somewhere in Va
I would only consider it if you could own more than 1 house per account... If I could place another house with the second slot I would agree on.... I would love to add a vendor house in a good location...

but than I would be call greedy.... Not sure how the coding would be to allow another house per account only on Seige.

But this would draw more folks to come to Seige if they could place another house here.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Apr 12, 2001
Denmark
I would only consider it if you could own more than 1 house per account... If I could place another house with the second slot I would agree on.... I would love to add a vendor house in a good location...

but than I would be call greedy.... Not sure how the coding would be to allow another house per account only on Seige.

But this would draw more folks to come to Seige if they could place another house here.
Yes you are greedy:lick:

I understand players who have house on normal shard want a Siege house we can't allow it. There are other ways to fix it.Rented Rooms and Apartments Idea

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Just out of curiousity, how many people that voted actually play on Seige, or still play UO for that matter? I notice that there is alot of input on different topics on our forums from people that say they don't even play UO anymore. Lets make sure that when we are voting on things that we would like to see in this game change, the people that are actually playing the game are heard. Not someone who is is off playing WOW or just hanging in the forums after years of being absent.

M

MoonglowMerchant

The Developers came to us and asked if we wanted another Character slot.

The only reason they haven't given it to us yet is because we didn't have enough votes.

How do you know that I don't believe people should have a 'second house on Siege?'

Regardless?The issue at hand is that, since we were offered this... why shouldn't we accept? Your argument that we shouldn't accept it is because we are selfishly supporting something that will benefit not only us (currently) but those who may join later (for whatever reason that may be.)

Dude.
They asked us if we were interested in a second slot because they were thinking that Gargoyles would have to be made from scratch.

Now that it is looking more and more like there will be a conversion quest, the second slot is largely a dead issue.

H

Hawkind

I only have one account personally. I feel with 30+ soulstones I really don't need another one.

I mean it would speed up ROT if you had the soulstones because you could essentially get double the gains in one day.

Also if they make it where I can't transform to gargoyle then I would like the option to make one on siege without deleting my current character and losing all the powerscrolls I have eaten.

I think it's pretty obvious people who own multiple accounts just want to keep that advantage over someone who owns fewer.

I voted I would like one but only because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting it, but I won't be bothered if it doesn't happen