• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is Brit covered in spiderwebs and stuff?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
some sort of event has been going on the past two days, we will probably see the conclusion either today or tomorrow.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did I miss?
*lies* The Great and Powerful Spider King has declared war against the paladins. His minions have been ordered to search and destroy all the goodness of our world! :p (what he said *points up*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMAZING event! Mesanna promised death and she brought that in spades. I think i spent most of it dead. It was a very fun event, it was nice to hang out at Brit bank again, just like the old days. The event items were simply amazing, congrats to everyone who got one.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Spidy King noooos meees hate dem tings, eben meees cabe hopes alla yoos der kills dem so dey no comes to chessy
ozog da ice creems man

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ha! Whats up man!!! Long time no see!

I was recently playing Battle Star Galactica Online and saw a character named Hot Dogs R Gross and was like....DUDE!

BaconEgg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ha! Whats up man!!! Long time no see!

I was recently playing Battle Star Galactica Online and saw a character named Hot Dogs R Gross and was like....DUDE!
Never played it...obviously a fan of mine!

So how is UO these days? Been itching to play again... Have they made a retro server at all? Pub 15 or something?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. Still garbage really. I have my account open but havnt logged in for like 3 weeks.