• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why faction leader?

I

imported_SavageSP

Depends on who is in control of the Towns, but normally there is One town Set low, its a matter of finding which one and where the faction vendors are hiding if any.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have to set the tax rate to max to place vendor, then wait 12 hrs to lower prices. check skara bank tomorrow this time and you can get some regs.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Skara is a good place to but scrolls - there are 7 npc who sell them

G

True but i am waiting for the -300% faction price and not a single town is atm (11 pm eastern)

G

Maybe my cry for damn low faction vendor will be heard!!!!

I got 109 mandrake left !!

I

imported_Goron

Join a faction and have your voice heard:)
(unless u r factions, in that case, talk with your faction and win some towns)

It is my opinion that only people in factions shoul dbe able to take advantage of faction vendors int he first place.

G

Been there done that trust me........ when i was in control we always puted one town at low cost for the benefit of the shard (cause of the high price we have on siege)

I

imported_Goron

Then do it again!

(I'm advocating factions, not trying to strongarm you)

G

He is an old vet making a return he probably does not have the time and especially resources to be in factions at this time

From what I am gathering he has very limited resources gold, regs, etc.

and would like for whoever is in control of factions to help out the new players of siege...

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Then do it again!

(I'm advocating factions, not trying to strongarm you)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably a stupid question, but here goes.

I remember back when factions first started you could make faction armor/weps that was blessed for a duration. I never did it after AoS on a prodo shard because that stuff sucked in comparison to what was available to insure.

Is it still like that? If I recall all you needed was Silver and the armor materials and your smith/tailor had to be in factions too. If so - awesome.

How active are factions? I would absolutely LOVE to get into some faction group vent-coordinated PvP on Siege.

G

They removed that from siege you can no longer craft faction blessed Items...

You can however use 60 Life force points and bless an item for 30 minutes... I wish they would change that to an hour hehe then I might would actually use those 60 points on the item

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

You can however use 60 Life force points and bless an item for 30 minutes... I wish they would change that to an hour hehe then I might would actually use those 60 points on the item

[/ QUOTE ]

So the blessed faction items aren't used on any shard.

Life Force? *confused*

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

He is an old vet making a return he probably does not have the time and especially resources to be in factions at this time

From what I am gathering he has very limited resources gold, regs, etc.

and would like for whoever is in control of factions to help out the new players of siege...

[/ QUOTE ]
I was an old vet returning to UO with no resources, yet I joined factions right after graduating NEW:)
It just resulted in me having more relaxation time with all the nice 20 minute breaks I got from the game.

Hmm... I still get a lot of 20 minute breaks
At least back then I could blame it on me being new... now I can only blame it on me being suck.

G

The good old days.... And goron your in TnT.Allg ood i dont take it personaly i have below 200 in each reg so i have my hand tied atm.But i will have more gold soon.

if anyone selling bulk reg at decent price you can contact me via pm or icq 365581060

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

The good old days.... And goron your in TnT.Allg ood i dont take it personaly i have below 200 in each reg so i have my hand tied atm.But i will have more gold soon.

if anyone selling bulk reg at decent price you can contact me via pm or icq 365581060

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i had support fromt he beginning. I was trying to make a joke about my skillz rather than direct anything to you. As I said before, I am not trying to strongarm you into factions, I just want more people in factions:)

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont worry i have a ton of regs, and if i dont get the prices lowered before long ill sell you like 10k of each for cost if you want.

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So the blessed faction items aren't used on any shard.

Life Force? *confused*

[/ QUOTE ]

Lynk, this is pretty much all we have now, we use lifeforce for Faction Dying, and MI. Weve been trying to get Factions some Attention, ask Kelmo

I

imported_Goron

silly question, but what font did you use for the words "Used Alot"?

K

Kat SP

Not positive, but I think it's called AGATHA. I have the same font type, but I'm not sure how he got the effect he did there! heh