• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why does my red gain valor?

S

Sunrise

Well if not all the reds would cry..The blues get it....:p

Ok seriously now..

Its probally a code or program thing for the players. Its hard for the program to tell the difference?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because it is a passive gain virtue (you don't have to activate it via the gump) and they havent put in a filter to turn the passive gain off. That is why the ability to access the virtue gump is removed when you are red - you still have the ability to gain passive virtues.

I know that it used to be possible to gain Compassion (another passive gain virtue) on a red by leading Bravehorn. Not sure if that was fixed or not - the bad part about that was that Compassion is not just a passive gain virtue, it is a passive use virtue as well.

Also, do reds gain justice when killing other reds? I will have to see what state my justice is in when I finish burning my counts back down below 5 ....