• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why does my ignore function not seem to work?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spam for the group selected in both gumps in the attached picture STILL regularly appears on my screen. I have even tried multiple selections of it but still it comes. Am I doing it wrongly and if so how do you stop it?.

Codes.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm thinking these are just spam bots with multiple accts. Even if they just use 5 accts with no upgrades. That's 30 chars per every shard then can spam with. :(

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking these are just spam bots with multiple accts. Even if they just use 5 accts with no upgrades. That's 30 chars per every shard then can spam with. :(
Thanks for your reply - makes some sort of sense so I guess I will just have to live with it - damn nuisance tho.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm pretty sure it's multiple bots....