• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do most people sell Scrappers without spells?

• Thread starter imported_Calla Lily
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_xStrikerx

You only need to have 1 spellbook with spells in your backpack (I use the first exceptional book I made at GM scribe). Also, creating scrolls/filling spellbooks is a huge pain in the rear.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its called lack of customer care. When I ran a vendor I sold my books with all spells in them. But since the majority of shops these days are run by scripters. There isnt enough room left in the scripts to fill the books.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...creating scrolls/filling spellbooks is a huge pain in the rear.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes a couple mins to fill a spellbook. The bottom line is the cheap buggers that are selling those expensive books cant be bothered to part with the expense of 64 scrolls and the regs required to make the spells.

Often when I see someone with an empty spellbook I'll offer to fill it for them. No charge.

Safe Travels, Sam