• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Do Kits Morph?

J

joblackjon

I've found them morphed, by the dozens! I've seen them morph a mil-sec after a Peace. I've had them morph during a Tame attempt. I've had them morph while chasing me. I've had them morph whilst I perused their stats.

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for when, where and why they morph.

Just curious?

I

imported_Sarphus

They just do...

The reason they have that ability is because they are modeled after the japanese lore of "kitsune" (fox). The lore involves multi-tailed foxes with powerful magic. The more tails the fox has the more powerful it is (and older). These foxes were also known to morph into human form and hang out with humans.

Google "kitsune" and look for the wiki on it

If the wiki is wrong, so am I

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just wish they would continue to morph after they were tamed. That would be fun...

G

All magic casters (if i recall correctly) used to.
Nothing was more fun than taming a ww that had morphed into a mystic llama herder. Sure wish they still cast that more often.

I

imported_Sarphus

I'm glad they don't morph after tamed... they don't cast while morphed. They are much weaker while in human form.