• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why did my sims B-day get changed?

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I made several sims on Feb 29, 08... The next day i was like wow, my sims are gonna take forever to get old.... But it was ok..... Because they will be unique sims. Just like the Founders of TSO are unique..... My sims would of been .... For some reason i was looking at their bios.... And noticed that their b-days are now .. March 1, 08

I want my sims original b-day back!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are no longer unique.... w/ a normal B-day

Any suggestions on how to get their b-days back?

I

yeah this i know .... So they add a year on feb 28 or Mar 1.... but i lost my unique b-day back.....

G

the dates of creation often change like that plus or minus a day...its not because of leap year, its based on the time of day you created the sims. If you remember the time of day, and near that time a day you go back and look again, I bet it will be back to Feb 29th. I remember either asking about that discrepancy here myself a while back, or seeing somebody else ask about it, and that was the answer, so unless you've noticed it several days ago, and no matter when you look it hasn't changed, I'd say this would explain it.

I

I noticed on March 1, that the b-day was Feb 29.... and for a few days after still was the same... didnt look for a few days... at those sims.. Today i looked at them and they all say March 1 as there b-day..... Looked just a few sec ago still the same March 1.... Doesnt matter they were made on Feb 29 not March 1... why changed their b-days?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I noticed on March 1, that the b-day was Feb 29.... and for a few days after still was the same... didnt look for a few days... at those sims.. Today i looked at them and they all say March 1 as there b-day..... Looked just a few sec ago still the same March 1.... Doesnt matter they were made on Feb 29 not March 1... why changed their b-days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, you'd have to look at the same time of day they were made, not just once a day for a few days. If you look at it at various times, including the time of day they were born, if you can remember the hour then that's even better, you'll see that the date of birth will bounce between Feb 29th and March 1st. Same goes for anybody, not just those born on that date. I created one of my sims on the 29th of Feb too, and I just looked and it still says the 29th. If I look again when I have my latenight turn, I bet it will either say Feb 28th or March 1st, also.

I

is this for any b-day or just these particular ones?

P

Purdy

I created a sim on April 1 a few years ago and the birthday always say April 2.

G

<blockquote><hr>

is this for any b-day or just these particular ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

the dates of creation often change like that plus or minus a day... <font color="red"> its not because of leap year, its based on the time of day you created the sims.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I

when i created the sims .. it was Feb 29..... and the b-day was feb 29 up until today ? It is now March 1

G

Yes my IH sim was created close to midnight and her b-day changes by a day all the time, back and forth.