• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why can't we tell summons/pets to attack our own faction members anymore?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is riduclous. We're trying to fight some people tonight and one of our tamers can't because they so happen to be in the same faction we are. Just because we're in the same faction does not mean we're friends.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
tested this on a couple shards tonight and its true.

but only in faction towns.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tested this on a couple shards tonight and its true.

but only in faction towns.
Not true. On chessy; we have people who are in Minax we dont want in; and my tamer's pet cant attack anyone in Minax. Guilded or not. Red/Blue/Grey. They (pets, summons, etc.) dont attack the same faction period. rolleyes:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true. On chessy; we have people who are in Minax we dont want in; and my tamer's pet cant attack anyone in Minax. Guilded or not. Red/Blue/Grey. They (pets, summons, etc.) dont attack the same faction period. rolleyes:
Where were folks when the tamer was trying to attack fellow factioneers? We tried with unguilded Minax characters in the base and it worked. Did not work in town though. Also pets (or mage summons) will still attack another factioneer's pet in town.

Edited to add: Just to make this crystal clear, the tamer (or mage) can still do DIRECT damage to a faction mate, just like an archer or dexxer can still do DIRECT damage to a faction mate.

Very very strange....... And very very annoying this was changed with no announcement or explanation.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where were folks when the tamer was trying to attack fellow factioneers? We tried with unguilded Minax characters in the base and it worked. Did not work in town though. Also pets (or mage summons) will still attack another factioneer's pet in town.

Edited to add: Just to make this crystal clear, the tamer (or mage) can still do DIRECT damage to a faction mate, just like an archer or dexxer can still do DIRECT damage to a faction mate.

Very very strange....... And very very annoying this was changed with no announcement or explanation.
I think it's pretty much a sign from god to stop using Greater Dragons for PvP.

I HEAR YOU LORD!!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here comes the trammel rules into fel. Restrictions are for carebears...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Revenants dont attack either. You cast them on them and they just stand there.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revenants dont attack either. You cast them on them and they just stand there.
Exactly. Revs, EVs, Blades, Elementals/Demons, Pixies, Imps, Animal Summons, Pets, Mounts, Tamables, etc... (I think I got em all)

Dont attack the same FACTION. This obvisiously was an oversite :sad3:

Can we get this changed too?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They wont fix it. They are slowly implementing trammel rules into fel. Soon you wont be able to attack anyone in your faction, and then you probably wont be able to attack anyone thats blue.

T

The War Hero

I think it's pretty much a sign from god to stop using Greater Dragons for PvP.

I HEAR YOU LORD!!
How exactly do you die to a greater dragon? Yeah.. they pack a punch.. so.. dont stand underneath them? Having trouble outrunning them or something?