• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

why cant i send PMs?

I

iddqd

had to make a whole post, because, as the title hints, i cant send private messages.

was hoping for some RP cyber with a housey while im at work, BUT I CANT AND MY HANDS ARE SHAKING WITH WITHDRAWALS.

little help?

T

Teeshy

Well, not sure that RP cyber with a housey on a public board would be appropriate, so can't help you that way =P

But honestly no clue sorry! I sent one off to someone else just fine a minute ago =)

Hrmm, actually, looks like you can't have them sent *to* you either, well, at least, you don't have the option when I click on your name to send one to you.

I

iddqd

well i suppose i cant complain, the mods have been kind enough to allow me to continue posting after some admittedly silly mistakes in the past (which havent been repeated)

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
had to make a whole post, because, as the title hints, i cant send private messages.

was hoping for some RP cyber with a housey while im at work, BUT I CANT AND MY HANDS ARE SHAKING WITH WITHDRAWALS.

little help?

Yes it apears that PM's to and from you are disabled.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

little help?
For some reason, your account is set to be Inactive. Please email [email protected] with a detailed explanation of you being unable to send and receive PMs and also tell them that Orvago said your account is "Inactive" and that I sent you to them.

FYI, Cyber, in any form, is against our rules, even in private messages, on our forums.

I

iddqd

"FYI, Cyber, in any form, is against our rules, even in private messages, on our forums."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO