• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why are the replica artifacts taking damage?

S

SUPRsalad

Seriously, why are the replica artifacts taking damage? I mean, these things are almost impossible to come by these days. I forget what the chances of getting them are, but you may as well play lotto instead.

Royal Guard Detective boots
Most Knowledgeable person Robe
That awesome sash i forget the name of with Lrc!!! UH!
IMPOSSIBLE to get!

Do you know how many spawns it takes to get these things??
What was wrong with having them like every other boots, robe, sash, or whatever, and not take damage?

I really treasure my boots! I earned em! Now I just have to watch as they fall apart, with no way to repair them/fortify them?

I know others who feel the same way.

please fix it.

fix.

it.

please.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because they're easier to get than the originals. And replaceable.

B

Belanos/Icicle

that would sort of drive the value of the originals down into the ground, don't you think?

S

SUPRsalad

they're all duped and you know it..

who cares, we loved those things. they threw them to us like scrap meat, and now thats exactly what they are..

scrap

meat...

E

eolsunder

They take damage so that you have to replace them, and can enjoy them while you play. They give a reason to do trammel and illshenar champ spawns also.

So what, they break, you'll get something else down the line. I got a nice pair of +2 int boots. Stuck them on my tamer. If they break, so what, they only boost int by 2 points, not a huge deal, but neat that i have them.

Just don't pay outrageous sums of money for something that will break easy, and you'll be ok.