• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why are all the big time carebear heros of JSV

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quitting factions? Aw you cant control pets while in stat thats right.... so stock up on more lore/taming jewls and hang out in luna at your house talking each other up.... cause we all know thats all you can ever do until you got 15 people on attempt to get ballsy... then once the numbers are close to even... say 8-15 you guys just run to your home....

PS - JSV heros are all carebears.... trammie carebears at best.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

quitting factions? Aw you cant control pets while in stat thats right.... so stock up on more lore/taming jewls and hang out in luna at your house talking each other up.... cause we all know thats all you can ever do until you got 15 people on attempt to get ballsy... then once the numbers are close to even... say 8-15 you guys just run to your home....

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we need all the drama and [censored] talk? Is this what you need to make this game fun for you? Whats made you so mad and hateful you have to come here to spew all this nonsense? Let go of the hate bro. It will eat you from the inside out.

I

imported_Salaw

Don't worry about it Cali...Those that can, DO; and those that can't, TALK. And everybody that reads these boards knows who the TALKERS are.

P

pikon198

i like to talk too much, not so much the fighting cause it takes 2 hours to find a nice fight.

I

imported_mo'gluk

cleaned up the thread a little bit please feel free to repost, but meeb iz watchin dis cwosely

A

Angriff

Sounds like Puffy got wasted again. Hey u have been playin this game long enough to realize u might want to pick up a skill called Magic Resist, or u could try to get otf bak together so u can gank like u used 2. Im so sick of hearin ur complaints if u dont like the game y do play. U were in otf the biggest gank squad to ever hit siege so man up puff or shut up. Seems like JSV rules siege now or u wouldnt be complaining so stock up some better loot next time ur startin to act like a NUBe. As for the name calling this whole post was started with it so isnt harrasment in the ROC or somethin boot this has been plz!!!!!! My next post is going to be whats up with all these ex gank squads complaining about getting owned. Try being a little kewler and u might have a bigger guild instead of being a peon.

G

otf the biggest gank squad? what did i miss? here i thought otf had less players than your alliance has guilds :O

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like Puffy got wasted again. Hey u have been playin this game long enough to realize u might want to pick up a skill called Magic Resist, or u could try to get otf bak together so u can gank like u used 2. Im so sick of hearin ur complaints if u dont like the game y do play. U were in otf the biggest gank squad to ever hit siege so man up puff or shut up. Seems like JSV rules siege now or u wouldnt be complaining so stock up some better loot next time ur startin to act like a NUBe. As for the name calling this whole post was started with it so isnt harrasment in the ROC or somethin boot this has been plz!!!!!! My next post is going to be whats up with all these ex gank squads complaining about getting owned. Try being a little kewler and u might have a bigger guild instead of being a peon.

[/ QUOTE ]
OTF a gank squad? OMG rofl!!! Thats first i ever heard that one, dude i want some of what your smoking, thats gotta be some good [censored] ! But anyways, on to hurting your feelings here, what competent human being can read puffys post and somehow get crying out of that? Just curious

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I only got like 3 sentences into your post, but.... before you make a bold statement like that to a veteran like myself.... think learn know before you speak.... I got 120 mage medi eval resist wrestle necro spirit bushido ninja archery swords tactics 100 hide poison scribe with 90 healing/anatomy/parry/snooping

and 80 stealing :p

but ah hey what do you know anyways....

and for the record I didnt die once last night... kinda hard to die to a jswee ghost.

and i wasnt complaining dont take my words out of context... I was making a statement.

And I mean this in the nicest way possible, you are very intelligent and seem like a GREAT guy... lowell
take that out on context if you wana read into my every letter.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we need all the drama and [censored] talk? Is this what you need to make this game fun for you? Whats made you so mad and hateful you have to come here to spew all this nonsense? Let go of the hate bro. It will eat you from the inside out.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey stop complainin "Bra" you guys do the same thnig and think tis cool... practice what you preech.. Im not trying to make you guys stop playin you templates I was trying to figure out why you played them. its obvious now, its fun for you... just like its fun FOR ME to do this... you may be srs aboutall but im the one sitting here laughing having a good fun time :p

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

And I mean this in the nicest way possible, you are very intelligent and seem like a GREAT guy... lowell take that out on context if you wana read into my every letter

[/ QUOTE ]

*snickers*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Don't worry about it Cali...Those that can, DO; and those that can't, TALK. And everybody that reads these boards knows who the TALKERS are.

[/ QUOTE ]

im gonna go out on a limb here, your implying we do, because we can. and you talk because you cant?

TALK ABOUT IT....

duel for houses irl? cmon man gimme a break its a game, if u havnt figured this out yet... i dont really care, im just having a little fun trying to live'n up this dead server we call home :p

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know do I really need to drag the posts up...

Goodbye Siege ring a bell?

Was it for attention???... I think courage must have rubbed off on you, because you werent this ignorant a few years ago... Or maybe you were and I just wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt... well you used those cards up long ago my man...

So are you still quitting siege?

G

LOL Puffy after reading your post this is how i imagine you look

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye siege, can you find what post that quote is from please...

Are you sure you dont want some chocolate and a cracker?

Courage what about courage ? I was in his guild for a cpl months and ended up stop playing for about a year untill I got done with my fall &amp; spring semester.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Goodbye siege, can you find what post that quote is from please...

Are you sure you dont want some chocolate and a cracker?

Courage what about courage ? I was in his guild for a cpl months and ended up stop playing for about a year untill I got done with my fall &amp; spring semester.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think puff was mistaken that you quit siege when in fact you said you quit JSV

<blockquote><hr>

I also wanted to inform everyone I did resign from JSV so don't try and talk garbage about them and how they have a theif among there ranks or whatever in there guild. They dont any longer. I mainly quit becuase of King Edward and his angry attitude to everyone and everything around him. The guys got problems in real life I heard, and he takes it out on everyone in the game. Which maybe thats the thing to do so you dont hurt anyone irl... But I really dont need to hear the yelling and attiutde towards me and everyone he talks to. So if anyone else agrees with me here. Stalk him in game, kill his pets, loot his body, cause he seriously tweaks out in vent and i've got some killer laughs when KOC,TNA, or Hemp have killed him. Regardless most of JSV are a compact good group to be around some are newbies to PvP but they all have good attitude and try there best. Good luck to you guys. Sorry I quit but I cant stand Ed. Enjoy the game see you all on the battle field i am sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

I don't know what that means but sure give him some chocolate.

did you graduate? or taking a break, what was your major?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He needs some chocolate and a cracker cause hes Puffy the Marsh Melllllow Man!!!

Still in College, I am majoring in Theraputic Massage at the momemt maybe going to into Physical Therapy.

Yourself?

Here you are puffy!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Still in College, I am majoring in Theraputic Massage at the momemt

[/ QUOTE ]

How much does the "happy ending" normally sell for?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh I dont even want to think about the over all cost. Luckily I've gotten alot of grants a few scholarships from school which help out a lot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ahhh I dont even want to think about the over all cost. Luckily I've gotten alot of grants a few scholarships from school which help out a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you don't know what a "happy ending" is.

its something that is only legal in Nevada

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHA

wow I just thought about what he had to say...

Acutally my dad was joking with me about what a happy ending is and [censored] I just didn't put two and two togeather...

*DEEDEE*

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Still in College, I am majoring in Theraputic Massage at the momemt

[/ QUOTE ]

How much does the "happy ending" normally sell for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care who ya are... that's funny right there, and a Burn that even the Burnee would get caught smiling from!

I

imported_mo'gluk

this is a pg-rated friendly board please keep it there....

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just curious whered you get chocolate and cracker from in any part of my post?

Must be subconcious thinking about it.... ill buy you some and send it down to you in mass
im only like 45 mins north of you BRA

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Is This guy for real, If KoC shows up with half the depth as jsv we come out swingning and send em back to there front porch, supirior Skill over (numbers/Tactics) &lt;-----LMAO

You must not play very much, cause if you did, you would know your going to be typing your response from the inside of the Luna jswee wee !!! house. If ya all dont half twice the numbers you wont play or come off the porch!!

Reality Filled Cupcake 4 U Sweety!

G

chocolate and cracker that sounds more like a cookie and well fudd always gives out misc cupcakes, can't you be anymore original than that?

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Agreed. Keep it up we hope its contagious, Just hoping the tammers would stay on the porch!

Would be a wonderful day for siege.

Bacon Wraped Cupcake 4 U!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I come off the porch as long as i dont see a tamer! muhaha!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh I guess my balls are bigger than yours then cause I was 1v1ing you per your request and up pops the dismounter, archer, tamer... wow tamer and guess what I did.. I didn't run but kept fighting you instead of running like you do... you call it a gank and said "you all gank and so then we do too" so what and guess what... obviously I don't care.. wuahahaha... chicken...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that tamer didnt attack you some arrcher kid did after wyrm killed him sorry for him..

Wyrm goes to 1v1 me and bamm what happens lil Othello pops out with a dismount as i have wyrm half lifed
evil lil bastid!