• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why am I orange?

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried the new merchant quest. Take some hats from Britain to Jhelom. Ok, can't gate so I got a ship. Start sailing south and got ganked by sea varmints. Pulled in near Trinsic. As I started into town I got the "YOU CAN BE ATTACKED" message. Being DEAD, I frankly didn't give a damn. Just wanted a rez from the healers. Got it, and stealthed out of town. Time I got back to the ship my body had disappeared, along with the "quest chest" in my backpack. This was like 8 hours ago. Ever since then my char name is ORANGE. I didn't fight anyone [or any thing]. Couldn't, I got ganked and had no time to react. So why am I orange? Does this crap ever go away? Checked my quest log, it's empty. For what it's worth this occurred on Siege. Thanks for any help!

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you entered a vvv town... during a battle

you will be orange till you die by a vvv member