• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who's your daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cash slept with your daddy and got him pregnant with you bobby.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Cash's neighbor, omni's pimp, and Bobs lover.
:heart:

I've got the best of all worlds!:danceb:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

It's so sad :(, we have to fix our school systems.

Just another case of Noobies have'n Noobies.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i don't understand your use of "have'n"
with the same number of keys you could have said an actual word, such as "having"
class dismissed
i still :heart: u tho newbie :loser:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

To be Owned, one must first be purchased and as ironic as it is, "Cash" can't afford me :p.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Hey bob...did you hear my zipper go down or something?

If not why is your mouth open? :p

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back to the original topic... anyone miss me? prob start playin this ###### game again soon... how's NIX doing???
this is static aka moment of truth/seed of evil btw for anyone who didn't know.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

*shrugs* I haven't actively been playing for a while now so couldn't tell you what all the guilds are up to. Kinda been out of the loop for a bit, lose the urge when you have to ping pong accounts and can't keep them all active at the same time.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrugs* I haven't actively been playing for a while now so couldn't tell you what all the guilds are up to. Kinda been out of the loop for a bit, lose the urge when you have to ping pong accounts and can't keep them all active at the same time.
What you meant to say was I couldnt tell you about the stuff you like static since it involves PVP.
After this post im sure your big comback will be about my sexuality since not only were your pvp skills lacking but also your boardwaring abilities.
:talktothehand:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

What you meant to say was I couldnt tell you about the stuff you like static since it involves PVP.
After this post im sure your big comback will be about my sexuality since not only were your pvp skills lacking but also your boardwaring abilities.
:talktothehand:
You don't have to be "Active" in PVP to be in the know there skippy. As far as the sexuality thing, I'm not boardwaring there...merely stating the obvious. If I were board waring I would target your lack there of intelligence or perhaps your necrophiliac ways obsessing over my deceased friend, since it's not the first post you've brought her up.

Maybe even attacking you're PVP E-l337 awesomeness, which doesn't really matter being that it's just a game and being a awesome PVP'er doesn't make you a better person. There is more to the world then just Pixels there Bob-o, you may want to look into it.

In the case that this is turning into a pvp post then it should be locked and and all conversation should be then forwarded to the PVP thread. But the last I checked it was about a friend of mine saying hi and asking a simple question. You can either answer the question yourself or stay out of the conversation...regardless I hope you have a nice night, I know many of them are cold and lonely for you.

btw since you were the one that made the original attack, your worship is noted.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't have to be "Active" in PVP to be in the know there skippy.

1. Fail, you do have to pvp to know.

As far as the sexuality thing, I'm not boardwaring there...merely stating the obvious.

2. I guess your the internet gay expert? Howd you get so keen?

If I were board waring I would target your lack there of intelligence or perhaps your necrophiliac ways obsessing over my deceased friend, since it's not the first post you've brought her up.

3. Showing your lack of intelligence please name the second? Next time your trying to be witty please look deeper into the context of the words. Blinded by anger gets one nowhere.

Maybe even attacking you're PVP E-l337 awesomeness, which doesn't really matter being that it's just a game and being a awesome PVP'er doesn't make you a better person. There is more to the world then just Pixels there Bob-o, you may want to look into it.

4. Just wow, I guess you know me. Way to show your lack of knowledge.

In the case that this is turning into a pvp post then it should be locked and and all conversation should be then forwarded to the PVP thread. But the last I checked it was about a friend of mine saying hi and asking a simple question. You can either answer the question yourself or stay out of the conversation...regardless I hope you have a nice night, I know many of them are cold and lonely for you.

5. Again why would pvp questions go to the pvp smalk talk thread? But hey defend yourself the best way you can by trying to remove or delgate me to another thread. And btw your infactuation with my personal life is quite scary get some help with that.

btw since you were the one that made the original attack, your worship is noted.
Just being curious, what is it that I would worship about you?
Remember I am the one with the fan club, ask Omni how to join :thumbsup:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I personally wonder why you even look at the forums honestly, you obviously don't care about UO or even the people anymore since you have yet to say anything positive on any post. As far as me writing something out of anger I was chuckling the entire time I was writing it cause I thought it was funny how you seem to have nothing better to do then pick fights with people on forums.

I keep track of the forums to chat with friends and keep in touch with them when I'm not in game. You come here to add your negative 2 cents and can't seem to pick up on when people are joking with you. So in the words of the joker "Why so serious?"

Ease up on the negativity, you'll find it makes life much better. As far as your reply as to the PVP thing once again you don't have to be ACTIVE in PVP to know what's going on in the shard. Unlike you I have friends that keep me up to date on what's going on, when champs are popped, when somethings getting raided, etc...

I really do pity you man, to always have such a dark outlook all the time, must suck to be you. Having no humor is no way to live brother, but then again if I were you I'd hate everyone to, since there isn't a person in this world you're better then...in general. As far as the worship goes as well seems like here lately almost everything I post to you seem to come at me with a negative comment, so in essence you've been on me like white on rice lately...and I can't remember really ever doing anything to you to make you love me so much.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you 2 get a room and keep your trash out of my thread lakthx

A

Annienox

I don't miss either of you and as far as I am concerned NIX is better off without ya.

L

Lethal Injection

god i hope you two come back you both have a lot to answer for ill be getting wulfgars pound of flesh from both of you. not to mention erowen ,fozzy bear ect ect owes us a spider web of baja or 100mill for with the web is worth or ill get it in insurance gold. so please come back:danceb:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Obviously I was not the one who started jumping on you in this thread so there goes your whole argument. Dont worry that your whole argument just went out the window and you really look stupid IRL. Just remember that I, Bobmac have been owning noobs like you forever in game and on the boards. The funny thing is that if I was to attack your personal life (which isnt allowed, terms of service) like you do to me I wouldve already got banned. But anyhow you cant pvp (which is how your measured on a internet game btw) but you can be an internet badass ........:next:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay I cleaned it up a bit, I don't know the personal history behind some of the conflicts here, and really don't care to.
But I think this has run its course.
Cash says he is coming back to play, well, do it and then talk about it.
We are done here, don't restart another tthread with the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.