• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who would put a house in a guard zone.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning Warning! * waves hands around *
UPDATED 12:15PM: We will be leaving the houses up until Monday. However, all houses still standing on Monday will be deleted with ALL items inside them, so please remove your items and drop the house yourself!

I took this from the current news and I thought I would place a Warning here.

L

Lord Drakelord

People who were thinking, its a bug, they let all those Moongate homes remain, surely they let my home alone if I place is a nice safe guard zone. :loser: Wrong!

G

Ghost_Writer

I don't think this will apply to Origin. Back when Origin was new, I tried to place in one of those spots that there are houses on other shards and could not. So I think those guard zone spots were blocked before Origin went live. They are just now doing something to clean up the old ones that are still around.

I could be wrong and would recommend that anyone near a guard zone, walk the around your foundation and make sure you do not get a "you are under the protection.." message.

GW

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this will apply to Origin. Back when Origin was new, I tried to place in one of those spots that there are houses on other shards and could not. So I think those guard zone spots were blocked before Origin went live. They are just now doing something to clean up the old ones that are still around.

I could be wrong and would recommend that anyone near a guard zone, walk the around your foundation and make sure you do not get a "you are under the protection.." message.

GW

Here Ghost, this is what they're talking about. I know you're not a uhall fan, but visit from time to time silly boy. Oh and read the uo herald more :p

Ori