• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who will be starting a brewery?

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who all is planning to make their own brewery to sell their goods to the player base at large? I would like to get a list of people who plan on doing this. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You know I will be.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh mine will be on Siege... I am just excited about this and want to support all brewers.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I plan on it. I already have a winery set up at one of my houses. Heres my Vineyard a work in progress.

Attachments

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a shot of my work-in-progress vineyard. The large wine vat you have looks great.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I feel Like it I'd set up a brewry, although the labels wont be uniform, think magic hat except no two bottles are the same.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll definitly be setting up a brewery in Olympus, our rum is fairly well known afterall.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if I'll have the space for a still.

If I do, I'll brew for special occasions (i.e. when we plan on having it stolen, parties, etc). Each brew will be dated and titled according to the event.

If I can't find the space, then I'll have to 'rent' someone elses distillery.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll definitly be setting up a brewery in Olympus, our rum is fairly well known afterall.
And now you'll get to label it as your own. I feel this is a good thing for those that have been asking for this for years and years.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure I can offer you plenty of space for a still or two for your operations at the Vineyard. I also think my "rent" will be reasonable. 1 gold piece per real life year. Payable just when the mood strikes you.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll definitely be experimentin' with a still at my fishin shack.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

I hope to add one to my tavern roof in magencia, which btw is n2 trammel and soon to open :dunce:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if I'll have the space for a still.

If I do, I'll brew for special occasions (i.e. when we plan on having it stolen, parties, etc). Each brew will be dated and titled according to the event.

If there is room for your still in the warehouse, place it there.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got home from an 8 day vacation. Did I miss them announcing brewing?

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally Posted by Ironrose Dartmore
I hope to add one to my tavern roof in magencia, which btw is n2 trammel and soon to open
Oh so that's you! I'm at N-1, howdy nieghbor!
Wooo, I am now at N-3 Catskills Tram. Hi Neighbors! :grouphug:

I want to try making some wine as well. Maybe even the hard stuff!

- Saf

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know my guild will have one set up in are city not sure if we will be tradeing it out un-sure who we have trade agreements?

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know my guild will have one set up in are city not sure if we will be tradeing it out un-sure who we have trade agreements?
I will gladly set up a trade agreement with the leadership of PGoH and any other player-ran town/guild that wishes to do so.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wooo, I am now at N-3 Catskills Tram. Hi Neighbors! :grouphug:

I want to try making some wine as well. Maybe even the hard stuff!

- Saf
*chuckles*

Remember to send me a bottle. Though Aedon does not drink, he does keep good stuff on hand for company.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think player made vintages should be an excellent display item for any of us. It is a good way to show shard pride and promote the community at large.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried buying the combo pack but the order is not going through. I can't wait to get started ~!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loving the new distillery ! All ready started brewing up batches of liquor, the strong stuff and regular. Kinda bummed you only get 15 characters to name your brews. On the bright side, it forces you to come up with some very clever names. :shots:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already have quite a few kegs of booze stacked up in my distillery. I think right now that and hunting are about all I do in UO.