• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who whine the most about TSO/EAL? male or female?

N

nobuttkisser

Ok, lets keep this a nice friendly fight, if you MUST flame, be gentle. Over the past five years, Who in your opinion whine - (cries foul, complain, or hollar "the gimmies (which is the same as can I have) ) about TSO/EAL the most?

a short response is nice or longer if you want to explain while.

D

DGLita

I strongly suspect that at least 85% of players are female, even the male sims (especially the male sims?) So I guess the females win this argument hands down!

I

imported_Qute Pi

Funny you mention this.
I think the population has more females then males, so I would say...females :p

Yesterday my bf and I were discussing some of the FB features, which are close to features on our xbox live accounts. I mentioned that Xbox live has features that are exact or close to what is being presented but I haven't heard anyone complain on xbox live.

Then he said "yea, because everyone we play with are male..."
He is not sexist at all, but I have to agree with him on that one.

K

krazykara

I have to agree with others on here, that most of the players are female so it is a good bet they are the ones who are complaining more. However, you have to look at like this. It is kind of like a marriage. Female players and male dev team. Males in a marriage have a tendency to not listen when we females are talking. So after awhile we get tired of trying to say something to them.
The history has been showing on here the devs ask for suggestions on what to do with the game. We females give our ideas. Like males in a marriage, they ask for opinions and ideas but do their own thing anyway. Then you wonder why there are a lot of complaints. We just want to be heard and not be pushed to the side as if we don't matter. Like a marriage, females get tired of not being heard and will eventually try to find someone who will listen.
I wouldn't say females on here are complaing about the game itself, we are just complaining because we aren't being heard!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Funny you mention this.

Yesterday my bf and I were discussing some of the FB features, which are close to features on our xbox live accounts. I mentioned that Xbox live has features that are exact or close to what is being presented but I haven't heard anyone complain on xbox live.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did think about that with xbox gamertags - but you have WAY more control. I can choose who can view my friends, my camera, etc. If you are not a friend there isn't much info you can find out.

I

imported_Founder

It would be nice if EAL can be ported to XBOX Live so that we can earn our G-Points by doing certain tasks in EAL.

And yes, since more players are chics, by deafult, this is an easy argument but at same time makes perfect sense as somebody just mentioned:

<font color="red"> EAL Problem: Female Players complain and Male Developers don't listen.</font>

<font color="green">Solution: EA should hire more female developers and market EAL to males by creating HOOTERS lots all around EAL and TC3. </font>

Then we will have less whiners!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Funny you mention this.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did think about that with xbox gamertags - but you have WAY more control. I can choose who can view my friends, my camera, etc. If you are not a friend there isn't much info you can find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

We haven't changed any of the controls, is it an opt in or do we just not care? lol

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

It would be nice if EAL can be ported to XBOX Live so that we can earn our G-Points by doing certain tasks in EAL.

And yes, since more players are chics, by deafult, this is an easy argument but at same time makes perfect sense as somebody just mentioned:

<font color="red"> EAL Problem: Female Players complain and Male Developers don't listen.</font>

<font color="green">Solution: EA should hire more female developers and market EAL to males by creating HOOTERS lots all around EAL and TC3. </font>

Then we will have less whiners!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought I'd represent the gay &amp; lesbian sims. :) Let's be inclusive here.

Thanks.
~Coy

I

imported_Founder

My sincere apologies! However, in my defense, no matter what the orientation is, the X and Y chromosome distribution is still the same in most of us.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

My sincere apologies! However, in my defense, no matter what the orientation is, the X and Y chromosome distribution is still the same in most of us.

[/ QUOTE ] No worries. And true.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

How do we know if they are male or female?

[/ QUOTE ]

ttl
I am not whining. I do admit, that when I do get mad or frustrated with bugs in the game, and my German temper flares up I will post something. But otherwise I take the good with the bad. Or on some days I just take out my broken lamp out of Inventory and let some non-mech newbie fix it. That always puts a smile on my face. Or I put on my horns and hire the maid, and dirty the Lot up really good for her, only to fire her as soon she is done. *evilgrin*. Or I throw a thingy at Paul..that does wonders too.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I strongly suspect that at least 85% of players are female, even the male sims (especially the male sims?) So I guess the females win this argument hands down!

[/ QUOTE ]I've encountered a number of female sims/avatars played by male humans, so you never really know who is who around here. But, I have to agree - it's the females who win this argument!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, lets keep this a nice friendly fight, if you MUST flame, be gentle. Over the past five years, Who in your opinion whine - (cries foul, complain, or hollar "the gimmies (which is the same as can I have) ) about TSO/EAL the most?

a short response is nice or longer if you want to explain while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided...
I complain the most lol

G

hmmm... i hate to say it but i have to go with the women although many of them are really guys lol

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

I'd have to say male and female bears are pretty equal on the matter of TSO/EAL...teehee
But definetely the male bears complain more.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

I'd have to say male and female bears are pretty equal on the matter of TSO/EAL...teehee

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because they feel they are being discriminated against based on gender, due to the lack of cream suits.

I'm just saying I agree...I'm just saying...