• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who wants Turkeys?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So do I! But again I don't think they should plague the Champ Spawns with them! But I enjoy hunting the nests and killing them.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Personally, I think the turkeys have played out--would prefer to see something new.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Agree with Gem..Turkeys were cool but gimme something new! It's like getting the same present for Christmas every year...that would suck :/

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No thanks! Ugly, boring, fat birds not worth looting

Hehehe

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, considering Thanksgiving is coming up on us, anyone else want them to bring back the Giant Turkeys? I'd so love another chance at getting a Harvester's Blade, those things are so damn useful.
I don't really care that much about the turkeys, but content is content, so I say bring it on. Give um some new themed items and have them randomly spawn tamable, GD strength 5 slot. Why not? Would be nice to have an alternate high level pet, and giant turkeys killing stuff would be funny... and less view obstructing. :p

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make a new cooking themed rare item that turkeys drop so that it will give the decorators and rares community a reason to hunt them... But like stated above, please keep them away for champ spawns.

Perhaps reuse the wash basin graphic, change the color and call it "a bowl of gravy", for example.

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh please bring back the turkeys! I had so much fun doing them, I was very upset last year we did not have them :(

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me and a friend would save up as many Fabled Fishing Nets as we could throughout the year for Thanksgiving with Giant Turkeys, and we would provoke Giant Turkeys onto a discorded Osiredon for easy kills. That's how i got my Enchanted Coral Bracelet.
The Harvester's Blade that you can get from the Giant Turkeys is pretty good, increases the amount skinned by +10% (stacks with Human racial), and skins absolutely everything (leather, meat, scales, feathers, fur, dragon blood) off of a creature and places it in your pack.