• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who want's to doom!

• Thread starter imported_Barney Rubble
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Barney Rubble

Hey been spending some time in doom on my tamer/bard Mrs T,and on barney my dexxer and been seeing a few ppl but not near as many as should be so if you feel like dooming or need to more than feel like it then toss me a pm or icq#50506449.

p.s. I.ve managed one arty every 3 hours of dooming or around that.

I

imported_Evilminion

Doom hates me. I spent at least two hours every night for two weeks a month or so ago doing the rounds of Doom with my best character, and didn't get diddly squat. Not only no arties, but not even enough decent items to make the insurance worthwhile. *sad li'l sniffle*

I think I'll stick with Moonglow a while longer, at least until I know whether these planeswords can be turned in for something nifty...

G

What's in Doom? I'm returning from a 4 or so year break and starting from scratch and could use some running buddies. Lake Austin seems like a good shard, but aside from Luna, where is everyone?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man. Send me an icq anytime you go. I generally like to doom, but no one is there when I go. Been doing this Moonglow event for too long now. Look forward to hearing from you.