• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who wants to do a Lady M?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never done the quest so I can't. I just bought ML for the crafting stuff but never liked it's dungeons.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never done the quest so I can't. I just bought ML for the crafting stuff but never liked it's dungeons.
You don't need the quest for the boss encounter only to get the keys.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't need the quest for the boss encounter only to get the keys.
O.k. I looked up a Lady M something on UOGuide and got the impression you needed it to get into the area she was in. I could have played this afternoon too. Ah well.

Got to learn these ML and SA boss monsters one of these days.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
just do the insane dryad quest for the keys and then kill Saliva the blue harpy and then you get entrance to Lady Mel

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
have to kill like 12 insane dryads... I forget .. been forever since I have done Lady Mel... and now im not around due to my odd work hours :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to kill the dryads/saliva. I got a set and I am planning to offer this boss regularly now. Trying to get more sets for the weekend. I hope I get a group.

It's quite easy: Tamers or Spellcasters with Colossus/Reaper/EV are preferred. The party waits inside while I first lure the satyrs. After they are dead, the dragons first tank and after that, the summons get placed. Meanwhile, the party stays in casting distance. Just keep the summons up and heal the GDs. I can hand our Feyslayer spellbooks.

5-10 min work, the keys are the annoying part, not the Lady herself.

Your chance for a hair dye or a crimmy ;)

Planning to offer Chief P., too. Rather a Dexxer-Encounter.

Don forget the White Net Toss! 30 nets, tons of godly loot!