• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who wants a Tram Keep?

• Thread starter imported_Lustig Als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

I am forced to get rid of a Tram Keep, and rather than trying to sell it or drop it, I thought I would just give it away. However, I don't want to make it that easy, and since the Keep is already decaying (I believe it is Fairly Worn now), there is not much time to do this (it took me forever to move out of it!!!). Anyway, all you need to do to get the keep is to tell me who you think should get it EXCEPT for yourself (name them by their Stratics name, as this will keep people from nominating their alternate characters). I will then choose to whom it will be given, and while you may nominate someone else, I may actually give it to person who does the nominating instead (that's me getting in touch with my feminine side!!!)
I will make my decision whenever I decide to make it (most likely sometime tomorrow night, unless it doesn't turn to Greatly Worn overnight, in which case I will give it an extra day), and will post my decision here.

For those interested, the keep is located at 116'6N 25'27W, to the NE of Yew gate, on the peninsula to the west of "Candalabra Point". It is owned by Your Momma and is named [^I^] The Irrelevant Keep [^I^].

Disclaimer: All decisions made by me are final, since I want to be able to mimic He-man and say "I have the power!!!". I can be bribed, but I won't let anyone know what it might take to sway my vote. If you nominate someone, please also state whether you would be interested in the keep, just in case I might choose you to win instead. Casting Armaggedon will not cause the keep to fall, although I might try casting it if I am forced to drop it. No running by the pool. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Threatening me with MMA-style violence will only make me laugh, even though I would easily lose the fight (even to a girl!!!)
I am not a little teapot, but I am short and stout. All sales are final. Thank you and please drive-thru.

I

<blockquote><hr>

I vote for Fran Fury!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering which of you would nominate the other first
So WHY should she get it? Other than the having to put up with you stuff, of course

G

I'd vote for my son ... but I have no idea what his board name is ... if he registered. He has a small unit on Moonglow. &lt;shrug&gt;

Good luck to y'all

(edit: would I want it? mebbe, but I currently live in Lindylou's front yard near Skara. Nice neighborhood. &lt;smirk&gt; Prolly would take it if offered. &lt;shrug&gt;

end edit)

I

imported_Fran Fury

Can I unnominate myself lol. I don't want to live in Tram
Although that is a sweet launching spot.

I nominate someone who needs a house.
T'Amon's son sounds good.

G

Generally nice person, is a candidate for T'Amons vote for sainthood for putting up with Chango. But I see she un-nominated herself (she thinks).

I

imported_armed4Fun

i vote for Money. hes my young nephew who has not much to his name except a archer thats no so good. he needs lots in this game and this keep would be greatly appreciated by him but alas he has no stratics account. im sure i could get you two together if he wins.
as for me i couldnt use it myself, my 2 castles and my umbra southern bridge 18 by 18 house keep me quite busy as all 3 were at max capacity with junk until now 2 of them have the extra 20% storage

R

Razzputon

I vote for Razzputon

I have know Razzputon for a long time now. He is, in my opinion, one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He is always there for me. Works on my characrers all the time. He even pays my bills in real life. Hell he has done my taxes for years. I have know the guy my whole life and have nothing but good things to day about him. Hell I'm even gonna name my next kid after him. =)

I

imported_Evilminion

*thwacks Razzputon*

I nominate Chango, but only if the keep contains a hefty supply of PANTS.

Actually, the funny thing is that one of the people I would nominate is actually the original poster, for being so kind to me during the Magincia invasion and rubble-collecting adventure.
Thanks so much again!

I

imported_Fran Fury

*looks closely* Is that you evilminion? You look a little familiar..but it's been so long since I've seen you.

All kidding aside... I would agree 100% that Lustig would be very deserving of such a gift. So there it is settled.. he has to keep the keep.

And I got Chango pants already. He has been sporting some pretty shadow dancers for awhile now.

I

Thanks to everyone for your nominations, as well as the compliments from the not-so-Evilminion and Fran who-has-yet-to-show-me-any-Fury (although I am sure Chango could verify the accuracy of her name!!!). I came to the decision last night, along with the majority of the other early posters, and the keep was awarded to T'Amon's son, who in turn gave it to his old man (no offense meant with that phrase!!!), mainly due to the spawn in the area. I am sure he will enjoy his new home, as I have enjoyed both stints of ownership there (I've placed a keep there two times now, the first being sold a couple years ago and this one being given away last night). Now, if I can just get ahold of a house inside the Luna walls, I may actually have a Fel Castle to give away

Thanks again to everyone for reading and nominating, and congrats again to the T'Amon clan with their new home!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Since it was Chango who gave me the name, I am sure he has many stories to tell of the Fury that is Fran.

Congrats T'Amon and son
It really was a nice spot from a pirates point of view (except for that Tram part)

A fel castle? Now your talking!

*starts wishing for a Luna house to open up*

I

imported_lindylou

Congrats to T'Amon and son. I guess that means that son will now be my neighbor instead of father since we rarely see anything more than a mongbat now and then in our neighborhood.

I

imported_Evilminion

*waves happily to T'Amon and company*

Been neck-deep in work lately! We're trying to get two games out the door, so there's lots and lots and lots of little textual fiddlings to finish up. Once everything is safely off my desk, I'm going to spend some "quality time" roughing up wisps in Moonglow.
A girl's gotta have some fun!

Congrats to the new keep owner! And all hail Lustig for a creative and considerate means of finding it a new home... no pun intended...

G

Lindy ... my son has a 7x7 2 screens E of my place in Skara. He will take over Thunderbucket (the house people ... the house!).

As armed4fun can attest, my son was willing to let armed's nephew have his little place to get started, but armed told me the nephew had placed with a bit of help.

So there is a 7x7 Tram Skara mainland going to be available in 2 days for a new player if you know of one.

G

Ummm, the name has been *slightly* altered. take a swing by sometime and see! Oh yeah ... the bracketing graphics are also a *tad* different. &lt;snicker&gt;

now if I could only get a darn ladder to go up so I can get to the roof in the center! I wanna deco! ARG!

I

<blockquote><hr>

now if I could only get a darn ladder to go up so I can get to the roof in the center! I wanna deco! ARG!

[/ QUOTE ]

Check your front steps

I

imported_Wraith One

if anyone else is looking for a tram keep let me know i can show you a few spots that are open.

I

<blockquote><hr>

there is a luna house for sale right now :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless they are selling it for fish steaks, I can't afford it right now (I have nowhere near the amount of gold I used to have, although maybe someday once I get the chance to sell some things). Or maybe I can just place at the burning one when it opens back up