• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who stole

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your hotbar exploded.

Very sad to see Bo's house fall. =(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your hotbar exploded.

Very sad to see Bo's house fall. =(
it' didn't, it is a video card glitch, likely caused by the memory leaks that haven't been fixed for years.

bo house.png

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I come upon a house by a server line the walls are gone til I go across the server line then the walls are back. Its more like a server line glitch
Yeah it's not your pc, it's the games server. That's why we all see that all the time. :rolleyes:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the only fault in that logic Michelle, there is no server line by The Bo's house.
I went back to the Bo's house to see why I felt I was crossing a server line. Took me sometime to figure it out I had to hit the Bo's house just right to get that feeling I cross a server line.
I would like to change it from server line to rubber banding off the corner of Bo's house. Only thing I couldn't do was make his walls disappear again.

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
what will really freak you out is when you log in to uo and standing in your house you see no walls or floors , just all your stuff laying around. Been there done that

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went back to the Bo's house to see why I felt I was crossing a server line. Took me sometime to figure it out I had to hit the Bo's house just right to get that feeling I cross a server line.
I would like to change it from server line to rubber banding off the corner of Bo's house. Only thing I couldn't do was make his walls disappear again.
There are a couple of houses I run by that do that consistently Bo's, The one on the north side of the road going into the North East Zento city gates, The island keep when I parked my ship on the server line at the waters edge in front of the keep. First time I did that and saw all my keep junk and no keep I about stroked out!