• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who put that there?

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can ya move your house one space back - you can't cross the bridge anymore - someone needs to set up the detour signs.

Attachments

D

DuttyD

lol I noticed that when I was out idocing. I thought it was kinda neat. I didn't have a problem with it since im a mage, but it would be nice for the owner to make it public.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have paged on it before when i was out marking runes ....

this should have like 2 tiles of no placing in front of the bridge

W

walter_mitty

i think you're all jealous because he has a nice little bridge for his house
i think its cool well done that man.

C

Chaosy

LOL I used to own this house, but mine was one tile back from the bridge.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not jealous. It's a great location to have a house.. Would I like that house for the shear location? Yes. But would I do that with the home? No. I would allow space for the bridge or at least make the home public... heck, make a shop that forces you to go through it for the very least. (entering from the bridge and blocking the sides with lampposts, but exiting out the East side.

That way you traffic people through your vendor area. :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I've happened upon that house too. Sure it's nice if you're a mage...no problem then. But its annoying otherwise. It would be nice if he/she could make it public or a GM just move it back a space.

lol, Is a pretty good idea though about the vendor spaces. Great way of having people going by view your wares.

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in Fel - big problem is it cuts off a path from the West entrance to Trinsic to the moongate, kind of inconvenient if you happen to be running with a sigil and can't use magic - leaves you only one route out of town to the moongate

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH yeah that's right! lol I was thinking of something else. Yeah I remember when I was stealthing through and I ended up having to backtrack and going through another moongate in order to get where I was trying to go to.

Yeah it is a long run then to Brit moongate.