• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who play saturday or sunday 10-12 pm ?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I looking for players that play saturday or sunday night. About from 10pm to 12pm (Rome time).
I am italian and i need group for play on saturday or sunday night.

someone?

Last edited:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a reasonably quiet forum these days for a reasonably quiet shard with a reasonably small population.

I hope you find a group - but it seems Atlantic is much more highly populated at that time on a Saturday [or so the rumours tell me :)]

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Its a reasonably quiet forum these days for a reasonably quiet shard with a reasonably small population.

I hope you find a group - but it seems Atlantic is much more highly populated at that time on a Saturday [or so the rumours tell me :)]
:)

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I meant: What do you want to do in UO. Said Germany to let you know that we're on the same time zone :)

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@ Ingstein : we had a little chat couple days ago while I was attending the usual daily meeting in Britain. He's looking to do some champ spawn ( felucca side because powerscrolls ) .

Hope it help :)