• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who needs a thief???

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple thieves not getting enough run time and was wondering how factions are doing out there ... on shards other than Great Lakes ... and decided maybe it was time for a ROAD TRIP!

I would be actively reporting faction happenings while, hopefully, helping out a faction in need of a thief. Yes, I am an experienced thief ... references available ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hmmm maybe I should snatch you up before my enemies do...

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't. Shes a horrible thief.

Nah, I'm joking. Shes great, and you'd be lucky to have her. Depending on the shard, and assuming its for TB, she might come in a package deal (me).

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*falls off chair*

Hey, if Nonel would be willing to steal for you... it would be worth changing to TB!

But I am open to visiting all factions and shards to promote faction play throughout UO ... I would dearly love to be teamed with my teacher so speak up out there... I have a couple thieves I can move for this little adventure!

F

Faustis

YAD has been touring shards since last year. Hell we even kick started the carebears on LA for a short time. Factions is pretty good and healthy across game due to the pixle crack freely distributed...as where to go on Sonoma you got a choice between L33t scripters in SL and Minax and a small band of against all odds TB of old timers... pick yer poison :danceb:

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple thieves not getting enough run time and was wondering how factions are doing out there ... on shards other than Great Lakes ... and decided maybe it was time for a ROAD TRIP!

I would be actively reporting faction happenings while, hopefully, helping out a faction in need of a thief. Yes, I am an experienced thief ... references available ;)
come to siege we need a thief

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What faction? I told myself Id never play a thief on Siege anymore (its way too easy, no challenge is no fun) but for factions Id make an exception.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nonel is prolly the toughest thief i've ran into since way before pre aos. any active faction would be picking up an invaluable asset with him.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nonel most definitely is the best .... just look how smoothly he stole my thread :p

*ducks*