• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is?

J

-JimGreco

Still actively playing SP?

Its been about 8 months since I last logged on...thinking of maybeee returning for a bit, if my ideas go as planned.

Just curious to see who is still participating on this sad shape of a server...that is what it was when I made my leave.

I cannot argue with EA, but I do perfer to play with more than a group of say what around 40+ people that play regularly, atleast from what I remember.

So just give a shout out...might even see me on ICQ, like I said it depends.....I just cannot justify running around seeing not a soul...but maybe ive been in another place too long and am dreary of it and looking for some "fast paced pvp fundamentals" again who knows either way just had a free moment before I "hit the sack" and figured id pop in and say Hi!

Edit: Hard to pass up 1000+ players when you just have a few moments a day to PvP/PK.

N

Nico-SP

im here but if your a mage you better what out for dismount archers and tamers so best to run with group being a mage~

G

I have not actively played any of my 5 chrs. 'here' on Siege now, in over a month, not like anyone would even notice missing players here. I log only one chr. past month, merely to do about 5 boring mins. of ROT with him, and then log out. I logged them all on tonite but only to refresh them ie log in log out, only did that tonite, to make sure they 'look active' to get their valentine gifts. Bout it !

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am still here also.

im at school now so i am hardly ever on but my accounts are open and i am trying to get caught up on my work so i can actually get on.

G

Aye if ya not in factions here nowadays, might as well not even log on for most part, bout all that is left is faction players.

I

imported_Krystal

Jim!! miss ya, i still play. I joined TnT we have alot of fun:)

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_13.html <-- check there to see all the main guild and people in them, pretty much TnA/TnT, koc, jsv and there 100 aliences are the main pvp guilds...

G

KOC is where its at !!

QUIT that
the entire song from Green Acres just popped into my mind just reading ye few words there................hate that dorky song..now its stuck in my braincells..................soooo

sing it with me ..............

*insert guild tag here* is the place to be
farming, looting and killing that's the life for theeeeeeeeeee

etc sing green acres ..
(sorry) hehe