Who is this?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
I just killed this guy and his horse in the Starroom. And he cheerioed me to death.

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 26, 2009
Tesla, theres no need to lie....you didn't kill him. Me, tempest wonder, and Notorious B.I.G. did, you found his corpse like that and claimed the kill, and its pretty sad you need to lie and do that.

S

SUPRsalad

My cable crashed. . . He must feel pretty awesome...
even downies gotta get a kill somehow..

S

SUPRsalad

Wait. Whats this? I am recieving reports from FL that Hell and two FL comrades were the ones who got me on the crash..

Nice tesla.. red f'ing handed, aGAIN!
When will it end? D-bag is on block and I still have to hear his bull****.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Wait. Whats this? I am recieving reports from FL that Hell and two FL comrades were the ones who got me on the crash..

Nice tesla.. red f'ing handed, aGAIN!
When will it end? D-bag is on block and I still have to hear his bull****.
HAHA, What are you gonnado about it? Put me on ignore, oh wait you swear you did that. FAIL! Who got caught red handed now, liar.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Dude, you're just weird.
Yeah, and it's fun. Putting nerds in nerd rage is fun.

If the mods would allow it, I would post a thread that was named "Tesla" when you open it it would say "Tesla"... and get more views and responces then anything else, it's great being me.

Stuii and Sargon could do the same thing.

You guys are obsessed with what you don't understand.

All of that wasn't directed to you Chad btw, I guess I just couldn't shut up there for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.