• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is the Masked Young Woman?

Kote

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In Luna today, an NPC char named "A Masked Young Woman" appeared and opened her bank, then went up on the wall overlooking the entrance to Luna mint. I had a brief conversation with her and then when I returned a few minutes later, she was gone.
Anyone know who she is and what her significance may be to current events?
thanks!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In addition to your "masked young woman" , I Noticed earlier today in Blackthorn's dungeon, Highly explosive kegs !!...Coincidence??.:eyes:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It was Lil Charlotte.... Lady Danica and Adamu's daughter
Her mom will only let her out of the confines of the castle as long as she is in disguise
She lead us to uncover a plot to blow up the castle

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Actually the greatest event from EM Bennu was when Lil Charlottes father (Addie) (Adamu Wellings) was discovered in new Mag
The crux Ansatas adventures raising Addie as a boy over those next 12 - 18 months and watching him grow and then walking into the void with the Time Lord to the crux' dismay that he didn't become King
Also Lady Danicas sister Charlottes struggle with the demon inside and the Crux releasing her from her capture is second best
But there are many awesome events from our Grande Wizard Bennu (5 yrs) have gone by so fast and still he (Bennu) continues to keep us challenged

Kote

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This was my first event on Atlantic, having just moved here from GL. very stoked, the community was fun to hunt with for sure. looking forward to more...

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Blackthorn's dungeon, Highly explosive kegs !!"

Anyone have any idea what is going on with these "Highly Explosive" kegs. The countdown timer is down to five weeks. Is the dungeon going bye bye?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Looks like someone forgot to tidy up after the event in a few places lol. I reckon he will get around to removing them. Ya gotta be careful with highly explosive kegs, it ain't like ya can just toss the things over your shoulder and carry 'em out :)