• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who is Tereg the rouser?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Went to get my daily silver sapling seed and I thought an outcast was standing around so I decided to sick my pet on it. He summoned a rising colossus and took out my pet pretty fast. Ive never seen any mobs cast RC before. Maybe I just don't get around.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Went to get my daily silver sapling seed and I thought an outcast was standing around so I decided to sick my pet on it. He summoned a rising colossus and took out my pet pretty fast. Ive never seen any mobs cast RC before. Maybe I just don't get around.
Each group of outcasts in the abyss has a rouser that is slightly more powerful than the outcasts. Killing the rousers will eventually summon the void manifistations. There is a magery, necro and mystic group.

Void Manifestation - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Gathering of Evidence - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also, I ran into a red Rouser OUTSIDE TRAMMEL BRITAIN a couple months ago that killed me dead-right-there in 1-2 hits (after discoing me) while I was running a Trade Order to Vesper. This was especially embarrassing because I'm the Governor of Britain, and it happened less than two screens from my office. When 4 of us (2 mystics, 2 tamers) managed to kill it, AN HOUR LATER, it had 3 Minax items on it.

Lake Austin's had several reports of red NPCs similar to the denizens of Blackthorn Dungeon (or maybe outcasts, but the one I saw wasn't Gargoyle) spawn in the area between the northern parts of the city and the mountains, from miners, lumberjacks and treasure hunters - spawn that are too new to be leftovers from an event years ago, unless somehow something is occasionally causing a leftover spawn generator to activate. There might be some sort of data leak popping stuff into the wrong area of the facet.

Outcast or Blackthorn escapee - Rouser NPCs are NOT to be taken lightly.