• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who Is Riding?

G

<font color="red">Who is actually riding what could be the final bullet train before Production Cities are closed? Who is staying behind to wait for the merge? What city are you leaving (or staying in)? What is the name of your sim? What are the reasons behind your decision? Do you have any regrets?

I thought it'd be kind of neat to get everybody's thoughts and opinions on moving vs. merging.</font>

I am Strike Black in both Blazing Falls and Jolly Pines. I am choosing to stay behind and wait for the merge so I don't have to worry about buying a property later. I am perfectly content with my decision because I am still able to play in EA-Land with the sims I have created.

G

I bought a train ticket for my sim from EJ, she arrived safe and sound about a week ago. (Fire Storm). My sims in Dan's Grove will be staying, (Firebird and Storm) My DG Firebird has had her lot for almost 5 years, I don't want to lose it. As for the other sims, I love their houses and don't want to lose them.

I

imported_Qute Pi

I made a sim in ea land to hold me over till the merge. I miss my main sim, and out of my couple accounts I usually only "play" 1 specific sim. On my main sim I rebuild my property 100 times a year, just for fun lol, but I finally built a home for my sim that I know I can deal with for a long period of time. I look forward to her being merged.

The rest I'm not concerned about, but they do have properties and junk, so I choose to wait them out for the merge. One of the properties is my carnival that I've had on and off over the years. It has about eight 1 player games and eight 2-10 player games. People have always enjoyed themselves there, and it is something different.
I have been working on custom content to use as prizes and I look forward to opening it to the world. Her name is Qute Pi and she will be located in DG.

Currently I have no regrets. I do hope the merge isn't tooooo far away tho, otherwise I may have to change that answer. lol. But since I made my ea land sim, I haven't played in production nearly as much as I wanted to prior to the merge. It's that custom content lol, taking up all my time. I am ok with that, I am happy to have a new sims related goal / hobby till the merge.

C

calvinscreeksim

6 of my sims are staying until merges because of the lots &amp; homes they own. 1 sim from AV is on the train that just left, the others I don't really care about so they can sit there.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

My sim in FF bought a ticket on the first train to leave the station. She had 110 skill locks and only 33 skill points used up. A totallly worthless sim that spent 4 years in hibernation. In her time in EALand she has managed to use up anther 27 of her skill locks and I'm really exhausted with skilling.

So today, one of my teacher sims from DG hopped on a train. I expect tutoring to be free but as she will be broke and penniless, she'll probably insist on me feeding her for free. pfft.

The original Gracie was born in the original Gracie's Garage the day Dan's Grove opened in 2002. She won't be leaving the city.

G

<font color="red"> </font> Hi everyone. This is my first post ever!
I bought my ticket for one sim on my orginal account that just kinda floated city to city. I also did two (I think) on my kids old account. I also have one sim in Test city 3 on kids account. I am keeping my orginal Rachel Red in DG and RR in BF to merge. I could not leave my Castle behind

G

I should be on it right now from BF....hope I make it there in one piece!

S

Sativa L

*dips* Rachel. (lol gottcha here too)

I have two moving from BF, 2 staying. I haven't marked any DG sims to move *yet*. As usual the original Sativa absolutely refuses to leave DG and I can't decide which to move lol.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

Well, my sims in AV and CC are remaining where they are until the merge. I've got 2 new ones I started in EAL to hold me over.

G

I have ummmm I think 4 sims on the train right now. Two are from AV (SIMplySara and SaraSIMply), SaraK from CC, SIMSara from BF, and
I also have a new sim created just for EA-Land, SweetSara. I had previously moved another BF sim, which now has a house in EA-Land and her name is Sara Carol. I'll be moving my other sims into there. It's a store called SIMplyMore (which happened to be my money house in AV which was #1 for quite some time). My old AV store was SIMplyStuff but i decided to call my new store More instead of Stuff. I'm already regretting not keeping one of my AV houses until we merge. They were so beautiful *sniff sniff* oh well eventually i'll be able to rebuild LOL! I also forgot to take screenshots of my friends lists AGHHH. SO if you're reading this and you're from AV and we're friends.... PLEASE come see me at my store SIMplyMore (Sara Carol) and say hi! You can come if you hate me too LMAO! Come on train... arrive already haha. Good luck everyone and have a wonderful night!
Hugs, Sara

I

imported_Poppy Darling

I hope you have better luck than I have. When My 1200 day old sim from DG landed a short while ago her age had been changed to 0 days. My locks are intact but my age is gone and I have a number after my name.
I hope tomorrows maintenance rectifies that. Serves me right from not waiting for the merge.