• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who do I contact about adding a Darkfall advertisement to this forum?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who do I contact about adding a Darkfall advertisement to this forum?

Since this is about Siege, and in an effort to service the community... we really should advertise games that appeal to Siege players.

No trammel
Full loot (no insurance)
1 character per account
6 races to choose from (no more fiddling with orc masks or costumes that screw your character)
medieval setting
player housing
factions and city warfare
PLAYERS TO PLAY WITH!
Events run constantly by the developers.

You can even earn items to help set up your own events!!!

Mysterious Essences, a mysterious offer. | Darkfall Blog

Basically when you turn in a mysterious-essence, you can have a game developer staff member show up as the monster of your choice!

When you conduct player events, the developers will show up, make a movie of it, and highlight the activities in their spotlight. Once completed they will post it for the world to see.

Graphics in the 21st century.

Epic mobs.

Did I mention players to play with!?!?!?

This is the next generation of gaming for Siege Perilous fans! Don't miss out!

There's no reason why you should be bombarded with games tailored to a different sort when adventures perfect for your playstyle await you in Agon!

S

Scopulus Falco

I don't think I would leave SP again unless it would be a Fall Out style game and it better be raw and filled with road warrior madness.Full looting,PVP that is not just in PVP areas but the whole game is based on just staying alive.But then again that is just my dream game.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did someone just invite me to Darkfall ?

*chuckles*

Please, make sure you want to invite me...