• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who can craft a soulforge please?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty tired getting to Ter Mur everytime I train imbuing so I'd like to buy a Soulforge for my home.

Who's up to the task?

P.S.: I have no relic and no clue about how much it costs (only at 84 imbuing now so I can't unravel them yet).

N

Nenime

A vendor at "Little's" shop in Luna at the South Gate is selling a deed for 395k. I don't know the current price for Relics but I guess it's not much less.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, that imbuing thing left me broke, so I'll stick with the public forge ATM rolleyes:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm almost at 95 imbuing. I will push it today to get there to make my own relics. When i can, i let you know, so i can make a soulforge for you. :)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! You're truly a sweetheart :grouphug:

I have some artifacts I could give you to get a relic now that I think about it.
Like the burglar's bandana or those things you find in classic dungeons when having killed 2474971319491561 ettins.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little update:

I'm now at 94.2 skill. Better start thinking what color the forge has to be. Not stopping till i have that next 0.9. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buchel now can make relics to craft your soulforge :)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great!

Let me know when you go by Britain, i'll get to you with my best bets as relic candidates and a beetle full of... whell, full of what it needs to be full of :beer:

I just spent the day (the older I get, the crazier :dunce:) moving my house and the soulforge is the only thing missing, hehe.

Do you have any advice as color, of plain old wood is the best looking?
The one in Ter Mur looks very nice, I'm not sure I want a frostwood or bloodwood one. No clue really.
I have spare wood so that won't be a problem.

Awesome community as always, ah! that really warms the coldest hearts!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday i will be at the event for the EMs. Thats at 8pm CET.

I can wait at the bank at 7pm and take you to my shop. There is a plain colored soulforge . Think that looks the same as the one in Ter Mur.

You can also dye the soulforge deeds with Tokuno dye and even with the new dye you can make.

Here are some Pictures:

Colored Soulforges.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All right, plain normal is what I'm looking for, those colored things just look well... colored.

You didn't tell what you want for it?
Can you unravel a minor artifact to get the relic? What resources do you want me to bring?
Or just plain gold? Which will be much harder, hehe

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i can unravel minor arties for relics. Don't realy need to bring anything . I have wood and plain ingots for the next 12 years. ;)

I don't play UO for profit, just to have fun. :)