• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) White Tiger Rug

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got the white tiger rug yet? from the new quest? i dont mean bought it from some one else,i mean actually got it as a reward on europa.. ive been doing like 5 quest a day but alas still no luck.
Beginning to think it might be as rare as the slither as no one i know has got it yet

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No white tiger rug here....endless stacks of bananas and fountains....but no white tiger rug.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No white tiger rug here....endless stacks of bananas and fountains....but no white tiger rug.
Same hun although i have got 4 little cubs and a few normal tiger rugs, and yea plenty of fountains a couple of lavas and ofc the reward titles...my friend got the black tiger rug and generously gave it to me, well tricked me (nawty AJ ) BLESS HIM :heart:
I love the tiny dinosaurs sitting on the rocks where you take the dinosaur quest hope they implement them in to the quest ..HINT HINT Mesanna if you read stratics lol

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, i just want those 2 little dinosaur statues :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Raptors are dinosaurs and they are already in game. My tamer has 2.
YEah shame they aren't any good, I had 2 raptors for a while hoping they would improve them but gave up and got rid of them eventually. Now if only they would let me have that big T Rex as a 5 slot :D

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YEah shame they aren't any good, I had 2 raptors for a while hoping they would improve them but gave up and got rid of them eventually. Now if only they would let me have that big T Rex as a 5 slot :D
Aye it's a pity they lose stats when tamed cos they're hellishly fast when taming.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i wish they would revisit old pets and revamp them a little. And give more variety with 5 slots :) Would be nice to see tamers using lots of different pets for different situations rather than just GD all time and now a few turtles too :). Ive started mixing it up a bit testing new combos and i love my bane/tiger combo but i still need someone else with a greater drag there to tank lol

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id love to see a new pet dinosaur with the same hps and stats resist as a gd or turtle but with the same skills as a rune beetle bleed and poison as it skills or they need to up grade the rune beetle as it is no good for these days spawns