• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] White named statues

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From various Christmases - I'm looking for white bust type statues with names of famous characters e.g. 'a statue of Mondain'. Looking for these facing both ways, please let me know if you have any :)

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I see you have an interest in statues of famous characters, for you I present:

The famous statue of psycho Tacos!

This is no ordinary statue, it is quite rare and a true blessing to mankind. Created by the expert himself, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni!

This flawless statue faces many directions, in multiple shapes and three different materials!

• Bronze
  • Jade
  • Marble

Special price for you my friend, 7 million for this flawless artifact of a statue!
Dont miss this rare opportunity to acquire one of very few artifacts still on face of earth!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I see you have an interest in statues of famous characters, for you I present:

The famous statue of psycho Tacos!

This is no ordinary statue, it is quite rare and a true blessing to mankind. Created by the expert himself, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni!

This flawless statue faces many directions, in multiple shapes and three different materials!

• Bronze
  • Jade
  • Marble

Special price for you my friend, 7 million for this flawless artifact of a statue!
Dont miss this rare opportunity to acquire one of very few artifacts still on face of earth!
*shakes head sadly*

Dear gods, is there no end to your ego? Should we, in fact, just hunt it down and shoot it already? Quite probably, I think!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm what price doth thy will to pay for my spare white statues and busts

got about a dozen leftovers i think....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont play as much as i used tooo.........

ive put 12 white statues in a bag ''all different''...14.4m... take it or leave it...priced 1.2m each.....u dont see the whites much often???? and there value can only increase and make an awesome set when u get em all!!

In vendor at darkmoon of mihr shop on the east corner of luna [single vendor].

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just thought u may not want them all as u may already have some of them...

i will reprice them seperate and leave them on vendor for 2 days max..then they go back into THPs vault

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking them off the vendor now...back into THPs vault they go??? sorry but i thought u made a post asking to ''buy white named statues''..i must have be mistaken????????:wall::wall::wall:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apologies, I was offered the statues through PM and should have enough now :)