• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet White Cu Sidhe 85.17% intensity

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on this super high intensity pup, at the moment i won't consider any offers lower than 250M. If there's enough interest i will turn this into an auction. The pup is located on Atlantic server and i can't move it to any other shards. As you can notice by the screenshots it's already an 8xGM, thank you!

Attachments

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
just to let you know i bought 80+ intensity all scrolled out to 120 between 200-250 mil.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just to let you know, 120 scrolls for a cu are around that amount of money so, if you find people willing to give their stuff for free, im glad for you but im not here to do the same. Thank you for your very precious and appreciated hint tho ;), as a reminder im not asking for a price check so just post if you have an offer.

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
good luck with your sell... i was given you an heads up look the sells thread before you will see.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I set up an auction and, if it doesn't meet the reserve, i'll keep the pup for myself. I understand that cold and energy resists are not desirable but its still quite a spawn ;) Rules for this auction are:
-Reserve 50M
-No buyout
-bid increment 1M
-If there are no new bids in 24hrs and reserve is met i will contact the winner through the forum and arrange the delivery on Atlantic
Thank you!