[Price Check] White Cu Sidhe 85.17% intensity

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
Can anyone give me a rough idea of it's value? If there's interest i can set up an auction. Thank you!
Its a high intensity one with top HPS, and cold/energy where they are. Possibly a small jackpot..To the right buyer probably 150M-200 M? Very hard to guess, but HPS best, high intensity meaning more points for things to put on. Definitely not a 25-30 M. If cold/energy were 70/70, you probably would try for 250-500 M to the right buyer. Would just hold on to this one, and don't be in a hurry to sell.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 27, 2019
I was guessing something around 300M but wasn't sure, doesn't have perfect resists but still they're not that bad at all... I'm not in a hurry so if the right offer comes up I'll sell it otherwise I'll end up using it myself :p thank you @celticus ;)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
I was guessing something around 300M but wasn't sure, doesn't have perfect resists but still they're not that bad at all... I'm not in a hurry so if the right offer comes up I'll sell it otherwise I'll end up using it myself :p thank you @celticus ;)
Yep 87% with 600 HP, agree, this a really top level find! Good job!