• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

White Clothing Dye Tub...

W

wreckdumb

hello. ive killed about 11-12 merchant ships so far. and havent seen a white cloth dye tub. just wondering if anyone has seen one of these yet. there are none on ANY vendors accross all the shards. just wondering if there is a bug with the drop rate or something. ive seen plenty of the alchohol drop, but no tub.

•We have added additional loot to the Merchant ships, you will have a chance to get a white cloth dye tub and Liquor/Ale named after the shards (names provided by the EM’s)

W

wreckdumb

thank you for responding! glad to know they are out there. and glad to know i can continue my pirate quests along with merchants! ty for this info!

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, we got a White tub off pirate, not Merchant. I believe the merchant may have gave us a wooden bootlegger chest, though. We did 3 Pirates and one merchant, and got 3 chests total, plus the white tub. The chests appear on deck and the tub in hold.