• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Whispering roses of this name

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am looking to buy the roses of my family names..My Brothers and sisters. And hopefully my parents as well.

And of course my Aquarius rose.

Brothers and Sisters:
1) Kim or Kimberly ( Myself )
2) Jim - ( Quazar )-Bought
3) Brian-(Orion)
4) Scott-(Thunder Chicken)
5) Brandon ( Never played )
6) Lisa-(Chessy Girl)
7) Kristen-(Krissy)
8) Steph or Stephanie-(Sadly put up for adoption before I could ever meet her. She is my little sister. My Father and his new wife after my mother, had her. But I never forgot her)

Parents:
Mother: Judy or Judith
Father:(Star in game who has passed): Gordo or Gordon Or both
Step Mother: Carol

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Time to disown Brandon.

I don't have any whispering roses in those names, but I do have an AOS rose for Lisa and one for Mother, if that interests you.

LoL Nice.. Brandon was always a loner :p
Thank you for the offer, sweetie. Im trying to find them in whispering roses. However, I will keep you in mind! *hugs*

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to come to Pac and look through my rose collection.... I used to have an excel book for them but it was on my old lappy and it crashed. If anyone has a copy maybe they can send it to you to aid you but I am sure I have at least a couple of these names.... I am talking a few thousand roses to look through too btw...

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
http://www.amazon dot com/gp/product/B003UI62AG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Kahlan buy one of these will read any hard drive get all your files back, and you have never offered to let me look at your roses, but I have almost as many as you ;o)

Rathgar of GL

I am clearing a castle I have sold, mine are boxes by a-z, well all but the last few auctions I won, I will look after I finish the castle! Send me the occasional icq to remind me please...

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slip I am afraid you will want all the good ones!
of course you can come look