• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) While you play UO, what do you munch on IRL ? :)

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you play UO, what do you munch on IRL ? :)

i usually have Funyuns or Strawberries....or both ! (even though its a guaranteed bathroom trip )
and wash it down with Peach lemonade

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
awe darn sorry ,,,only sprouts i eat are those :(

what kinda sprouts you talking about?
Not to worry. I love Brussels sprouts!

The sprouts I had in mind for snacking are mung bean sprouts, broccoli sprouts, radish sprouts, alfalfa, etc. I sprout the seeds in jars on the kitchen counter. Healthy, low-calorie, full of nutrients, and great in salads, too. :)

Ray_Martin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't have very good self control while enjoying my downtime... I've had to specifically setup times for eating to better monitor my calorie intake and what I'm eating. Before I got back in shape though... I'd have cans of Pepsi all around my monitor and Nerds/Twizzlers were my drugs.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
puffy cheetos or cool ranch doritos FTW!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slim Jims, peanuts, hardboiled eggs, pretzel rods.
Oh and beer, mass quantities of beer.