While in house customization mode....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 19, 2004
...why is guild chat disabled? Can someone help me out with an explaination?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 20, 2006
I'm not sure but I think it might be something to do with that your not really there but in a altered state so that you can build without danger to your person as you work. Possibly for the Fel player that carrys over to the trammel rule set. I mean your busy and a red comes by and kills you.... that would be bad. So they put you in a special void to just build your house. If you have ever passed a home being constructed you notice you see a blank lot as its being built.. you dont see the builder or anything of what they are doing till its done.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 19, 2004
I'm not sure but I think it might be something to do with that your not really there but in a altered state so that you can build without danger to your person as you work.
That I can understand,but what has me puzzled is that general chat isn't disabled while customizing our houses,but guild chat is. I can't speak for anyone else,but odds are that I would want to speak in guild chat more often.