• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which skills if any give mythisysim a boost or make it better?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
New to that skill so I cant spell it or kno if anything compliments it for a pvp template?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Well for spelling you can see it in the skills menu, and Focus is it's complimentary skill, similar to Eval for Magery.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
http://www.uoguide.com/Mysticism

Per UO Guide, both Imbuing and Focus augment Mysticism. However, Focus has the additional advantage of providing some mana and stam regen, so I don't see any reason to go with Imbuing.

I'm curious how you're involving Mysticism in a PVP template. I haven't ever been too successful with it in my PVP templates.

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Look at the question: which skill makes mysticism better? mysticism is a great skill. It doesn't need a boost or been made better. But this is just my humble opinion.
(Of course I don't go without focus - same as eval int for magery and spirit speak for necromancy but that's another story)
:)
Henzy

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.uoguide.com/Mysticism

I'm curious how you're involving Mysticism in a PVP template. I haven't ever been too successful with it in my PVP templates.
Wth are u talking about???
Mysticism is ownage in pvp:
Explosion spell plague, nether bolt, eagle strike, spell trigger u can kill anyone...

Mystic mage can also be mixed with 100sw, cast pixies + spell plague ur opponent and watch them run away from u.

Other defensive spells in pvp:
Cleansing winds, healing stone, stone form.

Mystic mage is OP!