• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheres my SUPRs at?

S

SUPRsalad

I want an update! How is my guild? How are the canadians? How is Pink?
How is snakey face? Whats been going on? Whats the latest gossip? Who is screwing who, and why?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm recovering nicely from my motorcycle wreck the pain is almost gone in my shoulder and back each day it feels better, I'm going to give uo a shot tonight that is if I dont have to eat a butt load of painkillers.

B

Budweiser

I want an update! How is my guild? How are the canadians? How is Pink?
How is snakey face? Whats been going on? Whats the latest gossip? Who is screwing who, and why?
Update:........thats about it. :wall:

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things have been alright man, we're still gettin good fights in from time to time, have gotten a few harrys off since you've been gone as well. I've been busy the past few days but still log on pretty often.

S

SUPRsalad

awesome. hows my account? Hows my house? Is someone feeding Rupert?
He only likes enchanted apples. Don't bring that weak ****.