• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheres JSV's apology?

• Thread starter imported_archite666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_archite666

Ok now that everyone admits to using all these gimp templates, I want to know where JSVs apology is for being told we make people leave the game and how we kill pvp, seems like all that name calling was a little premature.

And for all of you about to post the cliche " you did it first!" Do you really think that JSV was the first guild to do that sort of thing? Honestly its not like we are that old, and you need a siege history lesson.

I'm not agreeing with the tactics and templates, personally I think I garner alot of spite from alot of my guildys cause I think I pet shouldnt be able to target a player or maybe if it did it should attack ALL players randomly, sort of like the problems real pet owners encounter, I mean if you teach an animal to attack a human, its gonna eventually get confused on the target, I mean yeah German shepherds can be trained pretty well, but I think the instincts of a dog and a giant bug are quite different.

*waits for strangelove*

I

imported_mo'gluk

hmm take a few days off and look what happens!!!

I

imported_archite666

[Insert Mr. T pic here, Im too lazy]

Whatchu Talkin bout Mo?

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

[Insert Mr. T pic here, Im too lazy]

Whatchu Talkin bout Mo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mean Gary Coleman from different strokes, Watchu talking about Willis!

I know their both black man but ones a giant with gold and the other is vertically challenged, You Rascist!!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Ok now that everyone admits to using all these gimp templates, I want to know where JSVs apology is for being told we make people leave the game and how we kill pvp, seems like all that name calling was a little premature.

And for all of you about to post the cliche " you did it first!" Do you really think that JSV was the first guild to do that sort of thing? Honestly its not like we are that old, and you need a siege history lesson.

I'm not agreeing with the tactics and templates, personally I think I garner alot of spite from alot of my guildys cause I think I pet shouldnt be able to target a player or maybe if it did it should attack ALL players randomly, sort of like the problems real pet owners encounter, I mean if you teach an animal to attack a human, its gonna eventually get confused on the target, I mean yeah German shepherds can be trained pretty well, but I think the instincts of a dog and a giant bug are quite different.

*waits for strangelove*

[/ QUOTE ]
here ya go buddy:
No apology for jsv. Go look at all my posts, they all say the same thing: I am keeping Goron stelath tamer to grief you guys and show u what its like. Much of my guild has either changed to or started using stealth/dismount/tamers more purely as a counter measre to jsv.
No apologies. You guys got what was coming to you. Had youa ll just changed your ways earlier none of this would have happened. you won uo.

I

imported_SavageSP

Ive been in vent when a few of yall joined in ours, there was quite a few JSV that we liked, others... not so much, but yall did what everyone does on this shard, you found things that were overpowered and you could use to your advantage, and you exploited them.

The Real Problem was that instead of one or two tamers and dismounters on the field that can be taken out with a little effort, yall had like 5 each alot of the time because of your HUGE Alliance, plus mixed in blues handing out Counts like they were Condoms in Planned Parenthood.

The problem was the amount of dismounters and tamers, and you made the rest of us counter, which just increased the problem exponentially.

Personnally I dont blame yall, I blame the First Person that made a Stealth Tamer, and Dismounter, but im still not apologizing lol, yall made it worse.

Everyone should research who those People are on Siege and we all go Kick their ASS IRL, LOL

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I have to agree, a bit with Goron here, everyone including Tna and KoC and I believe some others came to you all thousands of times requesting a change, you havent been on the frustrating end of loosing a Million gold suit a ton of times to a two second fight to an all kill. So now that we must fight fire with fire, you have the nerve to say you deserve an apology,

I want to state that I have nothing against anyone in JsV. I beleive most of the folks are prolly stand up people and im glad there playing SP, except Verumn and Queen Edwardo, because of there one sided narrow minded view, so You gotta do what ya gotta do I guess, And we have to do what we have to do, If you add up the cost of all the JsV armor Gear Suits Jewels we recieve in a week it wouldnt be worth one of Puffys of Haha or kages or many others suits in KoC, Except Pwnography he seems to run with gear. maximum reward for no risk, people see through it, thats all bud

Denial Filled Cupcakes 4 U!

G

Elmer,

I'm in JSV and I don't run with high end stuff simply because i cant afford it. Not trying to deprive you at all.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I didnt mean people in your situation, Ive meet you and your a cool guy but my point is, the people that can afford it, and choose not to put items back into the recycle pool, lock it down, pound our chest and act like were great, Theres plenty for JsV to donate back and forth, it makes the game fun, but I understand no one has same opinion, its just mine though, I dont mind loosing good gear to a fight, and a Person,

Put it this way, If mono got hit by a UO truck and was dying on the road east of Luna, and was on fire I wouldnt piss on him to put him out. Id laugh all the way out the east gate, But Id rather give him a million gold suit and loose in a fight with a Character then a fricking pet, and He would put stuff back into play....Thats what gets under my skin..personally thats all.

Cupcake out!

I

imported_SavageSP

Despite having 7 characters, Im poor also, but I farm when I can and I am always running the Best Gear I have, I am always at 45HCI on Green Manalishi, and as High resist as I can run, with Potions, Enhanced bandages, cursed Totum/Headress, etc.
On my mage i run 2/5 and the best armor I have at that time plus goodies.

The only time I just throw on crap is if i died and im wearing looted gear, or Im on a suicide mission.

I cant afford to buy Runics, I wear GM and fill in with Enhanced and Cursed stuff when I can. All my really good stuff has been lost, I dont own anymore HoL's, im down to 1 Aegis of Grace that Halex saves for Tournament.

There are players here that have designed templets to be naked and pass out counts, and some that just do it in hopes of getting something nice they can sell.

But id say that most of us try to run the best we have with the time we have to play in.
That being said, if your running unenhanced monster loot and fc 1 jewels, or hci 6 crap and your not pennyless, shame on you you cheap bastages

Some Equip to Win, some Equip to Loose, and most Equip what we have at the time.

G

*raises hand*

I believe Whistler's Mother and I were two of the first. Feyre may have been the most prominent on the field at the time though, as I built mine for survival from pk's whilst farming, didn't run the Luna gauntlet much, was trying to farm gear/gold. I didn't run ninjitsu for a long time either, I started out as a wraith/mage stealth tamer.

So, come kick my ass, if you dare

K

Kat SP

We'll be happy to oblidge. What are your character names now?

I

imported_SavageSP

LOL, with the crew yall have tonight, i take my post back, I do blame yall,lol

T

Tark_Smash

Wasnt Jade the first Stealth PvP tamer? Is that the right name? Cant remember.

I

imported_archite666

Once again we werent the first to do it, sorry that we had more people than you, You say you did it to counter us? What kind of BS is that? We did it to counter you guys, not the current versions of your guilds, but others, I simply believe all that name calling was just hateration at its best. I mean also I dont think its fair you group out entire alliance into JSV, I mean if you attack a GIL tamer and he bolas you and kills you well guess what? You just tried to PK a Pvmer and he did what he had to to survive, sorry for not allowing you to PK him, and thats another point.

Alot of times it was't like we meet on the field of battle and gank you, if you attack one of alliance members, pvmer or otherwise and we all gate it and gank you, and you all get pissed and call our no skill noobs, well you tried to PK on of all members, its not like you asked to duel him and then we ganked you, though Im sure it has happened at least once, but the majority is our members defending our members, I mean did you ever stop to think maybe the guy your attacking doest want to fight? I mean im in factions but I still craft and what not and when I get attacked and run back to the house, it doest mean im a house hider, it means i have my scribe suit on and Im not gonna fight in it. Or maybe I have other things to do than fight you. Like making money, which by the way if you havent gathered is the only reason I play this game, I live and die to be rich.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wasnt Jade the first Stealth PvP tamer? Is that the right name? Cant remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Jade was Feyre?

Jade was the first on the field, yes, I was under the impression Feyre played Jade, or perhaps owned/played the account from time to time. My bad.

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe farm something else than mongbats... xD

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not nice, I actually hate farming and dont do much of it.
Guess i should play my tamer and farm more instead of helping my guildmates fight, and spawn and do faction sits ?

T

Tark_Smash

Oh, I dont know about that. I thought that Jade quit a long time back.

G

Locked for the moment. I wish I could explain why, but locking is the best I can do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.