• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to start

Sadmaz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi again stratics.

Been a long time since i last posted here,but long story short i got my account (finally) back,on this account i have a couple fresh tamed animals bonded (bake,beetle and a nightmare) and i was wondering what is the right procedure now to train em,and where are the best places to farm/ train if that is a possibility (any loot tips would be nice too cause i m quite new to the game so what kind of items i shud be after,or where to get most gold) ....i play on siege so keep in mind the ruleset as well :p

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easiest way to train wrestling is to use a shadow iron elemental. Pets don't do damage to it. You can find one at the Yomotsu mines. Just pull it towards the entrance so that other spawn does not get in the way. If you have mining you can also spawn one with Garg pick axes. You will have to keep your pets healed. Make sure that your pet's wrestling skill is within 20 points of the elemental's (Discord might be helpful if there is a mismatch). Magic resist can be trained at New Haven by specters. Aggro as many as you can and lead them around. THey will cast a bunch of debuffs on your pet.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easiest way to train wrestling is to use a shadow iron elemental. Pets don't do damage to it. You can find one at the Yomotsu mines. Just pull it towards the entrance so that other spawn does not get in the way. If you have mining you can also spawn one with Garg pick axes. You will have to keep your pets healed. Make sure that your pet's wrestling skill is within 20 points of the elemental's (Discord might be helpful if there is a mismatch). Magic resist can be trained at New Haven by specters. Aggro as many as you can and lead them around. THey will cast a bunch of debuffs on your pet.
Siege does not have New Haven, it has Occlo in that spot, so no Spectral Spellbinders. You have to train pet Resist on Siege by spamming Weaken/Clumsy/Feeblemind on your pet. Takes several hours to GM their Resist that way.